Ratings for Dr. John McManaman

If you want an excellent orthodontist, then Dr McManaman is the one!!! He is very warm and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Well, it was an emotional experience to say the least - I thought I was too old for braces or that braces probably wouldn't work for me, but I'm glad I decided to get them! I have never felt so confident about myself until now at 29 years old and I have to say my smile is amazing!! I had an amazing experience at docbraces!! The staff is like a second family to me very happy and welcoming and the Dr was fantastic too I would recommend this place to anyone young or old! THANKYOU Thankyou Thankyou.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Love my new smile!!! My teeth look amazing and was worth a little pain. No pain- no gain. Thanks to Dr McManaman and all the girls, they are very professional wonderful people!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

very disappointed. ended up going elsewhere for 2nd child.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

The first visit was o.k.the braces went on. Then, there was the complaining from the staff when the wires broke, always the problem of the child. They seem to imply that their shoddy work and inferior quality materials could never be the problem. Adjustment day was always done by the staff. It is interesting to know that he takes this much money from people and sends a receptionist to do the work. Unfortunately there are not many orthdontists to create competition, which is why he's been doing so well. The dental board should examine his billing. Also, how the dental office is constructed is very disturbing to the clients, because there are no rooms/walls, and you have to watch every other person in there get their teeth worked on. If you have to pay that much money for an appoitment with a secretary, there should at least be separate rooms for the clients to go in. The girls who work there always seem like they have something better to do, and never listen to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

My daughter was the first of our family to see Dr Macmanaman in S,side 4 years ago. He was kind to us and explained everything. We went to him not for cosmetic reasons but for jaw and overbite issues. She has had alot of work done since then (roof stretcher and braces of course, impacted eye teeth and wisdom teeth removal and now jaw surgery) Now, his practice has grown so big that he does not do the adjustments or check ups anymore, other staff do this. 1 year ago my son needed braces due to really bad over- crowding. Again we were treated very well. He did not need as much work so far. The advancement in braces means that he may have his braces off before his sister. I am currently paying $5600.00 for his.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

My oldest child had braces with a different orthodontist a couple years ago. Every time we bring my younger child to see Dr. McManaman, we are very pleased by the advanced technology he uses and the genuine kind-hearted care that both he and his staff provide every visit! I recommend all my friends to take their children to Dr. McManaman!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007