Ratings for Dr. James L. Sutphen

Dr. Sutphen was very kind and patient and had a very good bedside manner with my daughter. We have been seeing Dr.'s for months until we came to Dr.Sutphen and he was able to diagnose her in one appointment. He answered all questions and was very empathetic to her pain.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

A godsend. Responsive, careful, compassionate. Wouldn't have survived the year without his diagnostic wisdom.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Sutphen is a great doctor and extremely knowledgeable about the field of pediatric gastroenterology. When my son was hospitalized and diagnosed with Chrons disease my husband I were beside ourselves with worry and fear. Even though we knew he is a very busy man, he took the time out to carefully explain everything we needed to know and patiently answered all of our questions. The only negative is that he is always considerably late for appointments. A top notch doctor overall.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr. James L. Sutphen's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA