Ratings for Dr. Miles H. Mason

The best doctor I've ever encountered and he is very nice, too. On the other hand, her secretary Jenny is very rude. Overall experience with the doctor is a complete 5/5, but with his staff, a 0/5.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Mason is excellent and gave me great care. I cannot say the same for his secretary Jenny. She was rude to me every time I spoke with her, and it finally prompted me leave the office and find another provider. If not for her, I would give Dr. Mason a 5/5 on all, but she completely ruined the experience.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Mason is a caring and excellent doctor, one I would trust without reservation. He is friendly, never rushes his patients, and is a great listener. Of course, his desire to spend as much time with his patient as necessary and as his patient wants, means that you can expect to spend some time in the waiting room. But once with Dr. Mason you will know while it is worth the wait. He is a skilled and caring surgeon combining the personality of an old fashioned country doctor with the extraordinary skills of modern medicine. I can't speak too highly of him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Miles H. Mason's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Duluth, GA