Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

I had one of front teeth replaced through an implant put in by Dr. Jin and everything turned out great. Nobody can tell that the tooth is an implant and his attention to detail was impecable. He sent the tooth back to the implant lab twice before it met his standards. I would highly recommend his services and the same goes for his entire team at Smiles Unlimited Dental.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Overall he's great and pleasant. However, I wouldn't recommend him for orthodontics. He didn't quite straighten my teeth fully and did a bit of a hack job with my retainer. I'm looking for someone else to fix his work.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I had a wonderful experience at the office! The people there are always friendly and professional. I didn't have any pain. Even though I got 3 dental implants inserted! Amazing. Had a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Great sense of humor. Good guy. My family has been with him for past 8 years - everyone is pleased with his chairside manner and work. No hesitation referring anyone looking for a dentist! Very professional office.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

very nice dentist. Willing to help and assist in any manner. Cracks funny jokes.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

I refer to him as a painless dr. Very freindly and makes a patient feel relaxed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007