Dr. Bernard Jin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

I had an implant done that was more complicated than usual due to bone having receded. With Dr Jin I felt comfortable every step of the way that my doctor knows what is the best way to proceed, and is able to perform all necessarily procedures perfectly. Also was very responsive to any follow up questions and concerns that I had.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I have 6 implant over debture that was done by Dr. Jin Bernard. I am very happy with his work.he did his best to make me look beautiful in my teeth. And tried his very best to be comfortable while his doing his job. He is very professional, had a sense of humour and his staff are wonderful and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Jin Bernard to everyone who needs and implant. He is really very knowlegeable and precise.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Very professional and easy going.I have full bottom Implants and because of Dr. Bernard, the procedure was smooth and without complications.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Have always been afraid of dentists but Dr. Jin and his staff put you at ease. He took his time and explained in detail about the procedure and gave me options. I would highly recommend Dr. Jin to anyone looking for dental work like implants.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Highly skilled and knowledgeable. Good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have an "All on 4 Dental Implants" for 2 years now, and I still can't believe how painless and easy it was. Dr. Jin and all the staff at the clinic are very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I used to say that I rather give birth to another child than going to the dentist. Not anymore. They totally care and put you at ease. Thank you Dr. Jin. Dorina

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had dental implants done 6 years ago and am very happy with the results. Dr. Jin and all of his staff are very caring, professional and proficient. I went for a check up yesterday and recieved the same great care. I highly recommend Dr. Jin. Rose

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Started on time , no pain with freezing needle. Done in 40 min . 1 tooth taken out , no discomfort . I was suprized how easy that was. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth tKen out, didn't feel any pain, was quick and painless. Really pleased with it, better than expected. Dr Jin is super nice and caring.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Had my sons ortho work done here. After the initial consultation I never saw Dr Jin again, the assts would come out and give me updates but I would have to ask a lot of questions to get update. I returned many times over to have his braces repaired just to hear that it was my sons fault for the wires coming out(wires popped out around 8 times). Very difficult to get appointments as Dr Jin changes hours many times.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013