Dr. Bernard Jin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

Dr. Jin is very caring and personable. I am very pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I recently had my first ever dental implant treatment by Dr. Jin. He guide me through the whole process and explained very clearly to me what I was going to go through. He was such a friendly and professional dentist I have ever met. The treatment was so successful and left me with almost no pain at all but a happy smiling face. I will definitely refer Dr. Jin to anyone who consider having a dental implant.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I find Dr. Bernard Jin a very experienced and personable dentist. He ensures I am comfortable and always ask me whether I am ok when I had a tooth extraction and implants done. He is a true gentleman, friendly, funny and very professional and if one is afraid of going to the the dentist, be afraid no more if you meet Dr Jin and his awesome team. I always get a warm welcome as soon as I enter Smiles Unlimited. It gives me a smile when I see little children having a great time in their special playroom. This dentistry is the best I have been - nice and clean and reception area is spacious. It has up to date technology and equipment and very children friendly. It is a keeper for me and I highly recommend Dr Jin especially to those who are afraid of going to the dentist. Dr Jin and his talented team will take good care of you.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I recently had 3 wisdom teeth removed. Michelle and the rest of the staff were great and were able to get me in promptly. Dr. Jin is a pro! Had me in and out quickly and without pain. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I had scheduled an appointment to remove all my wisdom teeth with sedation a few weeks in advance. However, I developed a gum infection and Dr. Jin was able to accommodate me with a much earlier schedule, a week following, with sedation and all 4 extractions at once. The procedure was quick and Dr. Jin answered all of the questions and concerns I had. He also followed up a few days after the procedure by calling to see how I was healing and to answer any additional questions I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jin and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had major work done by Dr. Jin recently, and was greatly impressed by both his skill and professionalism. Along every step of the process, from consultation, to surgery, to follow up, he and his staff were friendly, engaged, and helpful. Despite having multiple extractions and implants placed in a single session, there was very little post-operative pain and swelling. I was able to start eating solid food again much quicker than I expected, and I'm now able to enjoy foods that I haven't been able to eat in years. 100% satisfied!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out by Dr. Jin. Was able to get the removal scheduled in 5 weeks which is great. The staff were great and really informative. Dr. Jin also was very kind and professional. I chose not to get sedated so I was awake during the whole procedure. He would tell you ahead of time if heavy pressure would be applied, or anything else. The whole procedure went by really fast and I honestly didn't think it was bad at all! I'm glad I didn't choose sedation. All 4 teeth went out in 45 min or less! Can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Amazing doctor. Goes out of his way for patients and makes sure they are comfortable. Does a great job and always answers any questions I had very kindly. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I had an extensive multi-stage procedure with Dr. Jin which over the period from mid 2015 to Feb 2017 included extraction of an infected tooth, bone replacement, implanting a post, and placing a crown. Dr. Jin's work was outstanding and the process went much easier than I imagined. Dr. Jin carefully explained everything before I chose this treatment and was very clear on costs, timing and what I should expect from the finished product. This pattern of Dr. Jin providing full info and answering questions continued at each stage. Dr. Jin and his staff are very friendly and made a complex process simple and non-threatening and I highly recommend Dr. Jin. John D. - Coquitlam.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Jim took exceptional care to make my tooth extraction, quick and painless. I will recommend him for sure. His staff is great also.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017