Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

Dr. Jin is very efficient and knowledgable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Extremely professional and caring! My implants procedure was done quickly and without pain and suffering. Crowns made and installed also with great level of care and color matching. Recommend Dr. Jin as very skilled and efficient professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

My dentist, Dr. Chahal from Port Coquitlam, referred me to Dr. Jin because he was an implant specialist. I had an infected 30-year-old root canal and it had to be removed. Dr. Jin at Smiles Unlimited was easy to find. I drove from Maple Ridge and located it easily on Como Lake Road in Coquitlam. I didn’t have to find a medical building and take an elevator after paying for parking. It had free parking and the office was a house! When I entered the smiling and approachable receptionists greeted me. The quiet office sparkled with cleanliness. Dr. Jin’s resume is impressive. He could be working in New York with such a fabulous background and education but here he is nearby. The infection in my root canal ate part of my jaw bone. Dr. Jin removed the infection, pulled 4 teeth, placed two implants, added skin and bone graphs, and placed a temporary bridge. Two days after the procedures he phoned me to see how I was feeling. Dr. Jin phoned once again to see if the retainer made to protect my implants reduced my headaches and it did. Dr. Jin took time with me. He worked calmly helping me with my problem. He requested dental tools from his assistant using 'please' and 'thank you.' He gave me the feeling that I and my dental issue was most important to him. I am grateful that a doctor with his expertise is available locally. He was confident and competent as he resolved my issue. I am most appreciative of Dr. JIn and his staff at Smiles Unlimited. Thank you! Wendy Giordano

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

In 3 yrs Dr Jin did 2 implants for me. The first implant included an extraction. I was so scared that he got someone to hold my hand! (It actually was painless and quick.) The implants were always followed up regularly; as well when I had questions I could ask them over the phone or when I had my cleanings. My concerns were always documented and followed up by Dr Jin or one of his team. Dr Jin tries to tell funny jokes so bring your own iPod. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr Bernard Jin did four wisdom teeth extractions for my daughter. Very quick and pain free . All done in an hour. My daughter recovered so quickly. Very professional and extremely caring. Extraordinary! Highly recommend Dr Jin.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Jin is very professional and did a very good job of explaining what he was going to do before doing it. I had a tooth extraction with zero pain. He also followed up with a telephone call after the procedure to ensure that I was doing alright. Excellent Service! I definitely recommend Dr. Jin.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Wonderful care, never had better. A genuinely caring man and the staff is wonderful. A very positive experience. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Outstanding - been with him for 13 years and wont go anywhere else

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Bernard did fast and painless job of removing my wisdom teeth. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Bernard did an amazingly fast and painless job of removing my wisdom teeth. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016