Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

I had an extensive multi-stage procedure with Dr. Jin which over the period from mid 2015 to Feb 2017 included extraction of an infected tooth, bone replacement, implanting a post, and placing a crown. Dr. Jin's work was outstanding and the process went much easier than I imagined. Dr. Jin carefully explained everything before I chose this treatment and was very clear on costs, timing and what I should expect from the finished product. This pattern of Dr. Jin providing full info and answering questions continued at each stage. Dr. Jin and his staff are very friendly and made a complex process simple and non-threatening and I highly recommend Dr. Jin. John D. - Coquitlam.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Jim took exceptional care to make my tooth extraction, quick and painless. I will recommend him for sure. His staff is great also.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Jin is personable and warm, Even though I do not fear trips to the dentist, Dr, Jin stayed with me during the freezing for my wisdom teeth extractions and took personal care about my comfort every step of the procedure, which took 15 minutes less than scheduled. I was on my feet and out the door with instructions for how and when to take painkillers, but never needed them once the freezing came out. Yes, the sites were tender for several days, as i expeced, but not painful. They have completely healed now, four weeks later, and I would never hesitate to send a friend to Smiles Unlimited in Coquitlam. They are first class dental care professionals!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is amazing l was soo nervous. If you need help go and see Dr Bernard Jin and his great staff!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My tooth extraction was quick and painless . Being able to reach Dr Jin at any time if a concern came up, is something I found comforting.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Jin was very encouraging, efficient, and confident. I felt that I was in good hands the entire time, and my tooth extraction was painless and quick.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Staff @ Smiles Dental Clinic are professional and polite even though I was in a rush/grumpy the first time I went there. Thank you for the patience. The second time i had my wisdom tooths removed by Dr. Jin and he was very caring and friendly. The staff were still very friendly too. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Jin is very efficient and knowledgable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Extremely professional and caring! My implants procedure was done quickly and without pain and suffering. Crowns made and installed also with great level of care and color matching. Recommend Dr. Jin as very skilled and efficient professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

My dentist, Dr. Chahal from Port Coquitlam, referred me to Dr. Jin because he was an implant specialist. I had an infected 30-year-old root canal and it had to be removed. Dr. Jin at Smiles Unlimited was easy to find. I drove from Maple Ridge and located it easily on Como Lake Road in Coquitlam. I didn’t have to find a medical building and take an elevator after paying for parking. It had free parking and the office was a house! When I entered the smiling and approachable receptionists greeted me. The quiet office sparkled with cleanliness. Dr. Jin’s resume is impressive. He could be working in New York with such a fabulous background and education but here he is nearby. The infection in my root canal ate part of my jaw bone. Dr. Jin removed the infection, pulled 4 teeth, placed two implants, added skin and bone graphs, and placed a temporary bridge. Two days after the procedures he phoned me to see how I was feeling. Dr. Jin phoned once again to see if the retainer made to protect my implants reduced my headaches and it did. Dr. Jin took time with me. He worked calmly helping me with my problem. He requested dental tools from his assistant using 'please' and 'thank you.' He gave me the feeling that I and my dental issue was most important to him. I am grateful that a doctor with his expertise is available locally. He was confident and competent as he resolved my issue. I am most appreciative of Dr. JIn and his staff at Smiles Unlimited. Thank you! Wendy Giordano

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016