Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

I had major work done by Dr. Jin recently, and was greatly impressed by both his skill and professionalism. Along every step of the process, from consultation, to surgery, to follow up, he and his staff were friendly, engaged, and helpful. Despite having multiple extractions and implants placed in a single session, there was very little post-operative pain and swelling. I was able to start eating solid food again much quicker than I expected, and I'm now able to enjoy foods that I haven't been able to eat in years. 100% satisfied!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out by Dr. Jin. Was able to get the removal scheduled in 5 weeks which is great. The staff were great and really informative. Dr. Jin also was very kind and professional. I chose not to get sedated so I was awake during the whole procedure. He would tell you ahead of time if heavy pressure would be applied, or anything else. The whole procedure went by really fast and I honestly didn't think it was bad at all! I'm glad I didn't choose sedation. All 4 teeth went out in 45 min or less! Can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Amazing doctor. Goes out of his way for patients and makes sure they are comfortable. Does a great job and always answers any questions I had very kindly. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I had an extensive multi-stage procedure with Dr. Jin which over the period from mid 2015 to Feb 2017 included extraction of an infected tooth, bone replacement, implanting a post, and placing a crown. Dr. Jin's work was outstanding and the process went much easier than I imagined. Dr. Jin carefully explained everything before I chose this treatment and was very clear on costs, timing and what I should expect from the finished product. This pattern of Dr. Jin providing full info and answering questions continued at each stage. Dr. Jin and his staff are very friendly and made a complex process simple and non-threatening and I highly recommend Dr. Jin. John D. - Coquitlam.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Jim took exceptional care to make my tooth extraction, quick and painless. I will recommend him for sure. His staff is great also.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Jin is personable and warm, Even though I do not fear trips to the dentist, Dr, Jin stayed with me during the freezing for my wisdom teeth extractions and took personal care about my comfort every step of the procedure, which took 15 minutes less than scheduled. I was on my feet and out the door with instructions for how and when to take painkillers, but never needed them once the freezing came out. Yes, the sites were tender for several days, as i expeced, but not painful. They have completely healed now, four weeks later, and I would never hesitate to send a friend to Smiles Unlimited in Coquitlam. They are first class dental care professionals!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is amazing l was soo nervous. If you need help go and see Dr Bernard Jin and his great staff!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My tooth extraction was quick and painless . Being able to reach Dr Jin at any time if a concern came up, is something I found comforting.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Jin was very encouraging, efficient, and confident. I felt that I was in good hands the entire time, and my tooth extraction was painless and quick.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Staff @ Smiles Dental Clinic are professional and polite even though I was in a rush/grumpy the first time I went there. Thank you for the patience. The second time i had my wisdom tooths removed by Dr. Jin and he was very caring and friendly. The staff were still very friendly too. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016