Dr. Bernard Jin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

Have always been afraid of dentists but Dr. Jin and his staff put you at ease. He took his time and explained in detail about the procedure and gave me options. I would highly recommend Dr. Jin to anyone looking for dental work like implants.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Highly skilled and knowledgeable. Good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have an "All on 4 Dental Implants" for 2 years now, and I still can't believe how painless and easy it was. Dr. Jin and all the staff at the clinic are very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I used to say that I rather give birth to another child than going to the dentist. Not anymore. They totally care and put you at ease. Thank you Dr. Jin. Dorina

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had dental implants done 6 years ago and am very happy with the results. Dr. Jin and all of his staff are very caring, professional and proficient. I went for a check up yesterday and recieved the same great care. I highly recommend Dr. Jin. Rose

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Started on time , no pain with freezing needle. Done in 40 min . 1 tooth taken out , no discomfort . I was suprized how easy that was. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth tKen out, didn't feel any pain, was quick and painless. Really pleased with it, better than expected. Dr Jin is super nice and caring.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Had my sons ortho work done here. After the initial consultation I never saw Dr Jin again, the assts would come out and give me updates but I would have to ask a lot of questions to get update. I returned many times over to have his braces repaired just to hear that it was my sons fault for the wires coming out(wires popped out around 8 times). Very difficult to get appointments as Dr Jin changes hours many times.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Jin is very experienced, skillful, friendly and painless.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Not happy, late, tried to sell treatment the entire time. Will try again to give another chance but so far not too happy

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I can honestly say that I had a good experience. Firstly, I am a nervous wreck when it comes to dentists. From the moment I called to make an appointment, it was good. I had a good first impression at the first meeting, also at the dental appointment and then afterward. When I got to the office, I was impressed the doctor and his nurse took time to get acquainted with me. Then when I came back, I got dental implants to replace a few rotten teeth that needed to be taken out. I walked out with teeth too (can you believe it??!!). No plates! It has been a week since and I feel great (no pain, honestly!). I even got a phone call from Dr. Jin himself the day after to see how I was coping. I can honestly agree with the comments I found on the internet about Dr. Jin and his office. My experience was very good. At first, I had my doubts. I did not feel pressured to go ahead with treatment like the previous specialist I visited. Honest and truly caring. I recommend Dr. Jin highly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011