Dr. Bernard Jin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

I can honestly say that I had a good experience. Firstly, I am a nervous wreck when it comes to dentists. From the moment I called to make an appointment, it was good. I had a good first impression at the first meeting, also at the dental appointment and then afterward. When I got to the office, I was impressed the doctor and his nurse took time to get acquainted with me. Then when I came back, I got dental implants to replace a few rotten teeth that needed to be taken out. I walked out with teeth too (can you believe it??!!). No plates! It has been a week since and I feel great (no pain, honestly!). I even got a phone call from Dr. Jin himself the day after to see how I was coping. I can honestly agree with the comments I found on the internet about Dr. Jin and his office. My experience was very good. At first, I had my doubts. I did not feel pressured to go ahead with treatment like the previous specialist I visited. Honest and truly caring. I recommend Dr. Jin highly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

very polite staff i have not meet dr jin but wen i caled for an appointment staff where very polite and helpful. long lives for good staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I had one of front teeth replaced through an implant put in by Dr. Jin and everything turned out great. Nobody can tell that the tooth is an implant and his attention to detail was impecable. He sent the tooth back to the implant lab twice before it met his standards. I would highly recommend his services and the same goes for his entire team at Smiles Unlimited Dental.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Overall he's great and pleasant. However, I wouldn't recommend him for orthodontics. He didn't quite straighten my teeth fully and did a bit of a hack job with my retainer. I'm looking for someone else to fix his work.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I had a wonderful experience at the office! The people there are always friendly and professional. I didn't have any pain. Even though I got 3 dental implants inserted! Amazing. Had a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Great sense of humor. Good guy. My family has been with him for past 8 years - everyone is pleased with his chairside manner and work. No hesitation referring anyone looking for a dentist! Very professional office.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

very nice dentist. Willing to help and assist in any manner. Cracks funny jokes.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

I refer to him as a painless dr. Very freindly and makes a patient feel relaxed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007