Dr. Bernard Jin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

Dr. Jin performed a wisdom tooth extraction for me and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. I didn't take sedation during the extraction but he still managed to make me feel very comfortable through the procedure. He was quick and cared about how I was feeling, always asking if I needed more freezing. Even after the procedure he took the time to follow up with me and make sure that there were no complications. Dr. Jin is great at his job and I am glad that I went to him for my extraction.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Jin performed gum grafting surgery on me to repair an issue with receding gums. I had put this surgery off for a number of years after hearing horror stories about the procedure and the recovery from others, including my spouse. I was amazed at how much skill and care Dr. Jin works with. The procedure ending up being, for me, completely painless. I felt some pulling during the procedure, but certainly not any pain. Post-op recovery went smoothly with no problems or issues. Dr. Jin was everything I had hoped for in someone performing surgery on my mouth. He is obviously very knowledgeable in his field, he was easy to talk to and answered all my questions clearly, and his hand skills are incredible. On top of that, and equally important, he has a great personality and good sense of humour. His surgical assistants and office staff are excellent at what they do as well. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Jin without any reservations!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Jin is very friendly and approachable . He listens your problem , answer your questions with respectable professional attitude.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Fabulous Dr. Bernard Jin has worked a miracle: he extracted my deep-rooted and robust wisdom tooth with such speed, painlessness and prowess, that I am still in awe of his skill. Dr. Jin took care of my needs with the professionalism and excellence that surpassed my expectations, even though I already heard only the best about him. He slipped that tooth out in a blink of an eye, with no ensuing swelling, bleeding or pain. The procedure that would normally be stressful went with the surprising ease and comfort, for which I credit Dr. Jin’s top-notch competence in dentistry and the humane rapport he extends to his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Bernard Jin’s services, Five Stars plus.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

When I was advised by my regular dentist that I was in need of an extraction and dental implant I chose to research the qualifications of dentists in the tricities. Very pleased to have found Dr. Jin who exceeded my expectations. The staff were extremely helpful and polite. Dr Jin was extremely skillful and took the time to explain all the steps involved. Highly recommend Smiles Unlimited, look no further!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

My daughter just had her wisdom teeth extracted and Dr Jin and staff were fantastic. They are very professional, helpful, and patient. Thank you Dr Jin for being so calming, patient, and of course humerus. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Had my wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Jin is professional, caring, and patient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Had a wisdom teeth extraction with Dr. Jin it was done very quick. He is very good at keeping me calm during the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I had an implant done that was more complicated than usual due to bone having receded. With Dr Jin I felt comfortable every step of the way that my doctor knows what is the best way to proceed, and is able to perform all necessarily procedures perfectly. Also was very responsive to any follow up questions and concerns that I had.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I have 6 implant over debture that was done by Dr. Jin Bernard. I am very happy with his work.he did his best to make me look beautiful in my teeth. And tried his very best to be comfortable while his doing his job. He is very professional, had a sense of humour and his staff are wonderful and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Jin Bernard to everyone who needs and implant. He is really very knowlegeable and precise.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014