Dr. Bernard Jin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

I had old amalgam fillings that needed replacement and had been worried about having them changed, but it turned out that I didn’t need to worry in the highly capable hands of Dr. Jin. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to chew normally as soon as the next day. As a plus, the white fillings look a whole lot better than my previous amalgam fillings. The front staff was also great at fitting me in for my urgent filling appointment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Bernard Jin and his staff are personable, conscientious, meticulous, and pay attention to the patient's needs. Dr. Jin not only continually updates his own training, but also continually updates the office with the latest technology and entertainment for his patients (like digital X-rays, Netflix, new ceiling TVs, etc.). He is a genuine person who truly cares about you and stands behind his excellent work. I am glad to be his patient and I have and will continue to refer my family and friends to see him. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Bernard Jin is a caring Professional!! I had what I consider extensive surgery and Dr. Jin performed a painless efficient procedure with a little humor included. Just an all around great Dr. that I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr.Bernard Jin is amazing!!! A true Professional, Kind, Caring, Gentle and made me feel painless and feel comfortable. I would return to Dr.Bernard Jin for the other implants.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Had a wisdom tooth removed. Was sedated so I don't know what happened during the procedure but there's nothing wrong during recovery. so I assume everything is good. If I had more wisdom teeth, I would return to Dr.Jin to remove the others.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I am 81 and have been to a few dentists over my lifetime. Dr. Jin is the Best of the Best. He is Professional, Kind, Caring, Gentle and Magical in his Ability to Keep Everything Painless! I was impressed with all members of his staff. I have already recommended him to others and will continue to do so. Anyone choosing Smiles Unlimited for their dental needs has chosen the best.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

My husband had all on 4 implants done and I had a very complicated bone restructure and two implants done. From the beginning Dr. Jin was very professional, honest and reassuring. He was very gentle and made us both feel extremely comfortable. Highly recommend him. Highly skilled and precise. A true professional.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Jin did a great job with my daughters' tooth extractions. He was gentle and so reassuring with them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had a painless, worry free tooth extraction from Dr. Jin and his staff. Very conscientious and professionalthroughout the procedure. My family and i are all patients at Smiles Unlimited and would definitely recommend this Dentist office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Recently Dr Jin extracted a tooth and from the freezing to the extraction it was almost as if nothing was being done. I have been going to Smiles Unlimited for years and have and will continue to recomment Dr Jin and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017