Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

Dr. Bernard Jin is a first rate dentist, is extremely caring and technically incredibly proficient. I feel with the new implant EXCELLENT !!! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr Bernard Jin was so helpful and professional. He got me in and out so quickly and with no pain from the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr Bernard Jin to anyone looking for a dental specialist!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

My experience at Smiles Unlimited with Dr. Bernard Jin was almost unbelievable. Thank you to Michelle(staff receptionist), who greeted me when I rolled in, and provided me with every last detail of information I needed regarding my personal situation. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable and confident that I was making the right decision getting this procedure. The next step was to meet the good doctor. Dr. Jin came in and introduced himself to me. He was personable and friendly, and showed a genuine interest in helping to fix my smile. What I really liked about my first meeting with Dr. Jin was his confidence that he was able to give me what I wanted, an implant. I lost my left front tooth 20 years ago playing hockey, and lost my smile along with it. Dr. Jin is caring, kind, humorous and has a very soft touch. He is like one of your family members trying to help you. He will do his best to help you because it makes him happy in doing so. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jin and all of his staff. They are remarkable. They changed my life. I had the procedure done about 7 weeks ago. I got my smile back! Thanks to all of you, especially Dr. Jin. I will see you at my follow up appointment soon :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Bernard Jin's implant procedure on 2 of my lower molars was impressive. He is highly competent and very knowledgeable and delivers what he promised you. Everything was smooth sailing from the beginning to the end. His staff also delivered a very high standard in customer service. I would highly recommend Dr. Bernard Jin with a big smile!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr. Jin has just completed an implant for me. The entire process was much easier that what I had expected, and was completely painless even after the surgery. He kept me informed every step of the way with analogies that I could easily understand. I highly recommend Dr. Jin

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Jin is up there with the best. He's obviously tremendously knowledgeable in his field. He makes you feel relaxed and safe while also keeping you entertained throughout the process. From the initial consult, all the way to the end of the operation, Dr. Jin and his staff made sure I was informed and had everything I needed to heal well. He is also so gifted that the operation was basically painless and the healing time has been extremely short because he knew what he was doing. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Jin to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Was referred to Dr Jin for extraction. He is very quick and skillful and is able to calm a very anxious patient like me. Thank you Dr. Jin...

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

The best clinic in town, very professional and knowledgeable stuff. I totally recomend Dr. Bernard Jin

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Dr Jin completed tooth removal as well as a new implant for me recently. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped answer all of my questions and concerns with ease. I could not recommend a better person to go too! My new smile looks amazing and I owe it all to Dr Jin

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr Jin recently completed the process to install 3 implants (Front teeth) for me. The entire process went exactly as Dr. Jin outlined during the first consultation. I am very pleased with the results and can once again eat and smile normally. The final price was exactly what he initially quoted. Throughout the process Dr. Jin and his staff were very helpful and kind. Thank you for restoring my smile.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019