Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

My husband had all on 4 implants done and I had a very complicated bone restructure and two implants done. From the beginning Dr. Jin was very professional, honest and reassuring. He was very gentle and made us both feel extremely comfortable. Highly recommend him. Highly skilled and precise. A true professional.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Jin did a great job with my daughters' tooth extractions. He was gentle and so reassuring with them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had a painless, worry free tooth extraction from Dr. Jin and his staff. Very conscientious and professionalthroughout the procedure. My family and i are all patients at Smiles Unlimited and would definitely recommend this Dentist office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Recently Dr Jin extracted a tooth and from the freezing to the extraction it was almost as if nothing was being done. I have been going to Smiles Unlimited for years and have and will continue to recomment Dr Jin and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Jin is absolutely fantastic. After years of neglect and avoiding the dentist due to some bad experiences (including bent drill bits used on my teeth during a procedure) , I was ashamed to show my teeth, even just in conversation. Finally after an infection took hold, I had to go to the dentist, and after some online research, I chose Dr. Jin. My teeth were in such a bad state I required three to be removed, followed by a bone graft procedure and implants. I was terrified. Realizing that I had such high anxiety about dental work, he made a point of building trust with me, as did all of the staff. After two or three operations and some healing time, now I don't even think about my teeth when I smile - not only did Dr. Jin bring my mouth back to a healthy state, he gave me back something I thought I'd lost forever. Dr. Jin and his staff have been the most caring and supportive health care team I've ever experienced. The hygienists are positive and caring instead of judgemental and impatient. I would recommend Smiles Unlimited and Dr. Jin to anyone in a heartbeat, and for those of you out there reading this who know they need a dentist but are afraid to go for any reason - make an appointment to meet him as soon as you can. You'll be happy you did.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Jin is amazing!! I had a tooth extracted and I didn't feel a thing I didn't even feel the needle go in when he froze me. I would recommend Dr. Jin and Smiles Unlimited to anyone looking for a great dentist. I am the biggest baby when it comes to the dentist and they made me feel so comfortable and at ease they go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I have a tooth with a root dissolving into bone removed and replaced with an implant. They were exceptionally informative about what to expect and worked to make me comfortable in the dentist chair when I was in pain from a recent fall. They pointed out that the dental X-Rays identified some early osteoporosis that caused me to seek medical care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr.Jin i had 4 screws put in my lower jaw to hold my dentures in place like new teeth .When he was freezing my jaw i did not feel the needle go in at all what a great relief Thanks Again.When putting the screws in i did not feel a thing all in all he did great work and would recommend anyone to see him for your own procedure.One other thing that i noticed all the staff are women and are beautiful and are very professinal. in the job they do.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I cannot thank Dr. Jin enough for the outstanding job he did extracting all four of my wisdom teeth. Dr. Jin and his team made me feel so comfortable settling into my procedure and I really enjoy their great sense of humor. After my surgery I woke up feeling totally fine with only a little pressure. The next day I was scrubbing down my trailer and able to eat soft meals with no issues. Thank you again to Dr. Jin and his amazing team for always making me feel welcome and at ease when I come into their office.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I would highly recommend Smiles Unlimited and Dr. Jin. I had broken a tooth at the front and needed the rest extracted. Dr Jin explained what my options would be after the extraction and what the different cost of each replacement would be. Dr Jin and his humour with his staff relaxed me so much that I didn't even feel the tooth come out. When I left the office with instructions how to look after my extraction it had Dr Jin's emergency phone number on it. Dr. Jin also phoned me later to check to see if I had any concerns. This is the first dentist that has ever done that. Thank you Dr Jin.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017