Dr. Bernard Jin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

Great office & staff. Very accommodating & readily available in a emergency situation. Highly recommend the office & dr Jin.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I had an implant and filling done by Dr Jin recently. I was very pleased with the communication during each process, the response when things did not go exactly as planned, and his use of new technology in the overall practice.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Jin and his Staff are wonderful and accommodating for anything you need. The procedures are painless and very skilled.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Jin and his staff are so helpful and caring. Dr. Jin filled my tooth today using a freezing technique that was absolutely painless! The whole procedure was painless and quick. When I left the office I didn't have a swollen mouth or tongue! I would absolutely recommend him to friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr Jin makes you feel at ease with his work and checks in with you constantly during the procedure to make sure everything is okay. He is quick (but thorough) and you can tell he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr Jin and his staff are wonderful. I had bone implants and then all on four implants done on top and bottom. It's a process and throughout it all I felt well cared for and listened too. Dr Jin was kind, gentle and explained every step as we proceeded. I couldn't believe how little discomfort there actually was. A year has passed and I am thrilled with the end result.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr Jin makes me so comfortable and feel secured in my fisrt visit.its been a long time ive been to dental clinic and it scares me but now i will continue visiting especially if its Dr Jin.He is being so honest.i hope i will always get an appointment to him.staff to are very helpful and accomodating.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I had avoided the dentist for years because of shame and fear, but the staff here made me feel comfortable and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I had dental implants done by Dr Jin. His work was excellent..painless and precise . His support staff were professional , knowledgeable and efficient. the best that I have seen for all May years visiting dentists

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Jin and his staff are incredible. They are extremely well educated and experienced specialists. Funny too! I was referred to Dr. Jin for an implant, wish I could keep him as my regular dentist. The first time I have ever looked forward to seeing the dentist!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018