Ratings for Dr. Bernard Jin

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr.Jin i had 4 screws put in my lower jaw to hold my dentures in place like new teeth .When he was freezing my jaw i did not feel the needle go in at all what a great relief Thanks Again.When putting the screws in i did not feel a thing all in all he did great work and would recommend anyone to see him for your own procedure.One other thing that i noticed all the staff are women and are beautiful and are very professinal. in the job they do.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I cannot thank Dr. Jin enough for the outstanding job he did extracting all four of my wisdom teeth. Dr. Jin and his team made me feel so comfortable settling into my procedure and I really enjoy their great sense of humor. After my surgery I woke up feeling totally fine with only a little pressure. The next day I was scrubbing down my trailer and able to eat soft meals with no issues. Thank you again to Dr. Jin and his amazing team for always making me feel welcome and at ease when I come into their office.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I would highly recommend Smiles Unlimited and Dr. Jin. I had broken a tooth at the front and needed the rest extracted. Dr Jin explained what my options would be after the extraction and what the different cost of each replacement would be. Dr Jin and his humour with his staff relaxed me so much that I didn't even feel the tooth come out. When I left the office with instructions how to look after my extraction it had Dr Jin's emergency phone number on it. Dr. Jin also phoned me later to check to see if I had any concerns. This is the first dentist that has ever done that. Thank you Dr Jin.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I just had my first wisdom tooth removed yesterday by Dr. Jin. He is very experienced and I do not feel any pain after all. I am still able to eat like usual. Recommended Dr. Jin for wisdom tooth removal

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Excellent Dr. Great & reasonable prices & great work! He is very nice. Helped me with aftercare and is very patient and nice. Very happy with my outcome. Thank you Dr Jin. I highly recommend this Dr

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Jin is very caring and personable. I am very pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I recently had my first ever dental implant treatment by Dr. Jin. He guide me through the whole process and explained very clearly to me what I was going to go through. He was such a friendly and professional dentist I have ever met. The treatment was so successful and left me with almost no pain at all but a happy smiling face. I will definitely refer Dr. Jin to anyone who consider having a dental implant.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I find Dr. Bernard Jin a very experienced and personable dentist. He ensures I am comfortable and always ask me whether I am ok when I had a tooth extraction and implants done. He is a true gentleman, friendly, funny and very professional and if one is afraid of going to the the dentist, be afraid no more if you meet Dr Jin and his awesome team. I always get a warm welcome as soon as I enter Smiles Unlimited. It gives me a smile when I see little children having a great time in their special playroom. This dentistry is the best I have been - nice and clean and reception area is spacious. It has up to date technology and equipment and very children friendly. It is a keeper for me and I highly recommend Dr Jin especially to those who are afraid of going to the dentist. Dr Jin and his talented team will take good care of you.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I recently had 3 wisdom teeth removed. Michelle and the rest of the staff were great and were able to get me in promptly. Dr. Jin is a pro! Had me in and out quickly and without pain. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I had scheduled an appointment to remove all my wisdom teeth with sedation a few weeks in advance. However, I developed a gum infection and Dr. Jin was able to accommodate me with a much earlier schedule, a week following, with sedation and all 4 extractions at once. The procedure was quick and Dr. Jin answered all of the questions and concerns I had. He also followed up a few days after the procedure by calling to see how I was healing and to answer any additional questions I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jin and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017