Ratings for Dr. Blesilda S. So

Mixed feelings. Had my first baby with her no problems, loved her. Delivered my second baby 10 weeks early, but luckily everything turned out wonderful. Miscarried my 3rd pregnancy and had a horrible experience with her. She would not see me when I knew something was wrong. After 9 weeks of still have HCG levels and having been bleeding the entire time and her not seeing me, I went to another dr. I was still measuring 10 weeks pregnant which ended in an emergency DNC along with cysts on my ovaries and a blood clot in my cervix. Not sure I will go back when I get pregnant again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I am so happy that i have dr. so as my doctor. she is very strict with diet and cares about you and baby! i would recomend her to everyone that i know whos pregnant.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr.So is the most caring, wonderful doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. So is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She always has time to answer your questions. She is very caring and a top-notch doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Blesilda S. So's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Jamestown, NY