Ratings for Dr. Bruce N. Le

Don't be in a hurry. Expect to have long wait times.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Le did my right shoulder, rotator cuff surgery, he did an excellent job on my shoulder and everyone in his office was very helpful and knowledgeable! I would go back to him for any type of Orthopedic surgery that I might need in the future.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Le is a very unprofessional doctor. He thought his patient was unable to hear while under anesthesia, and presumed to say very unprofessional and disrespectful comments about them, all while the patient heard everything being said. No "professional" should ever say anything unprofessional to, or about a patient, regardless of whether they assume the patient is asleep or not.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Le performed my knee replacement. I agree his personality is aloof, but his surgical skills are superior, if he celebrates that, I say, "right on." I have friends and family for emotional support, I don't need my surgeon to provide it. He was respectful during the consultation meetings with me and my partner. My partner noted that following surgery that day he was the only physician who reported to the waiting family in person how the surgery went. Other waiting families got nurses or PA's reporting to them after the surgery. I noticed in the cohort of folks going through the physical therapy at the same time I was, that I recovered more quickly and appeared to be experiencing less pain during the weeks following surgery. The office is clearly busy, the support staff overextended, but I was in it for the surgical skills of the practitioner first and foremost. As I said, I have friends and family to tend my emotional needs. Dr. Le is good; he knows it and that is ok with me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Told me I needed to do stretches and never took additional x-rays beyond what the ER provided on a dislocated and subsequently reset kneecap. As it turned out, the kneecap was broken and medial retinaculum was detached (nothing that would ever be solved by stretching anything), but that wasn't discovered by Dr. Lee... It was discovered by a doc in the next town who took an x-ray and it was obvious. "Do these stretches, your knee just needs strengthening" was just wrong, and painful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Dr. Le is the best surgeon in all of Central Valley. I believe that the negative reviews written about Dr. Le were all written by the same person. If you notice they were all written within a week of one another. Also, the one report written two years ago was excellent. There are always crazy people who for what ever reason fabricate stories with the intention to hurt that person. The problem with this website is that it does not verify patients as ACTUAL patients, so any person with a personal issue with a doctor can slander his name. Dr. Le has performed two surgeries on me and many more surgeries on friends and family, all with outstanding results! Please look at the dates of the negative reports and note that they are all within a week!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

was disrtracted by something on the first day my wife saw him. He assumed, by his experience, that he knew exactly what was going on with her broken arm. He missed other fractures and wrist abnormalities caused by the initial acident. He caused physical pain upon examination and ignored the root problems that were evident had the physical examination been performed properly. We were treated very well by his staff and very rude by him. We were unable to get past his arrogance and noted that he never looked my wife in the eye and only on the last visit did he face her. Most of the time his back was to her and he commented while making notes in the chart. We would hope that future patients have better experience than my wife did.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Bruce N. Le's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp