Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Mankoff

I met Dr Mankoff twice now. As a new patient, I thought I would recieve better care. The small short haired blonde that did my intake was rude and the wait was 1 1/2 hours before my procedure began. The next appoint there was a blonde lady who was a little taller and was soo much nicer. She was much different. Not sure of her name (but she has 2 college daughters). I still waited 2 hours, but at least I was treated nice. Another nurse in recovery was very nice. She was young and had short brown hair. Other nurses were yelling at one another and picking on a lady who must have been an aid infront of everyone. I couldnt believe it. This person was obvioulsy a "head" nurse, because her ego was huge. She was small with short brown hair, but older. Just because someone has less education doesnt give you the right to berate them infront of staff and patients. I did not feel like anyone, but those 2 people cared. The doctor is arrogant, but if he helps with the pain Im willing to wait it out

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

HE HAS HELPED REDUCE MY PAIN AND I CAN WORK AND PLAY THANKS TO THIS DR

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Mankoff is truly the most heartless man alive. He has been treating me for chronic pain from a broken neck. I had been getting spinal injections for almost two years. I went to my normal appointment assuming I was going to get my normal treatment. When I arrived Dr. Mankoff informed me that I had two choices. Quit my job and move to a 2 month, $65,000 treatment center OR he wasn't going to treat me. I told him that wasn't possible so he yelled at me and stormed out of the room. I recieved no treatment whatsoever, he wouldn't even answer any questions or come back into the room. I had a vacation planned that had to be canceld due to the fact that I couldn't get my treatment. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T SEE THIS MAN!!!! He is truly a jerk. No compasion, professionalism or tact! STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Mankoff has poor bedside manner and is arrogant. I went to him with pain and he wants to keep pumping the drugs. Unlike most of his patients, I have a JOB that I have to maintain. He is making me even more miserable by distrust and an asinine referral to a colleague who hasn't got a thing to do with resolving pain.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Mankoff is an excellent physician. He is very compassionate and understanding. I highly recommend him for pain treatment.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Daniel M. Mankoff's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1978)

AHC