Ratings for Dr. Mahmood I. Siddique

Dr. Siddique is very thorough, knowlegeable and down-to-earth. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains everything in detail without rushing. He goes to the root cause of the problem and helps you get well in a holistic way. I am glad I found a doctor who loves to listen.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Good doctor affiliated with a very questionable practice--Cardinal Medical. The reason he (and the other doctors in this practice) order so many tests and perform them in the office is ALL ABOUT MONEY! The more tests to perform the more the reimbursement rate. They tell you that they don't take insurance, but will accept whatever your insurance pays. Way way too many tests unrelated to my condition. This Practice is very fishy.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Was concerned when told I had an issue & was checked previously by two other dr.s due to my recent surgery and Dr. Siddique tells me I have something wrong. Wants me to take many tests at his facility that my insurance wouldn't cover that I could have had done at hospital where my insurance would cover. Wanted me to go on a hefty vitamin regimen. Got second opinion and was told I am AOK! Would not recommend, especially when I am told some of the test and vitamins could have done more harm then good to me.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Mahmood I. Siddique's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Secure Horizons