Ratings for Dr. Tammy Collins

Seems like waiting for at least an hour is now the norm.

Submitted August 12, 2014

Doctor Collins abruptly left town and gave no notice to patients. She sent our records to another doctor who in turn, sent them to a storage facility some 35 miles away. Retrieving the records is proving challenging as the people at the storage facility say that HIPPA laws prevent them from turning over my records to me, even though I have paid for and own what is in the files. I need my records for a medical condition that my new doctor says may be worsening. The records are needed to compare findings and to prevent me form more costly, invasive testing. So, to make a long story shor, we have been betrayed. The storage facility, say if I get the records, it will cost me a substantial amount of money. Meanwhile, someone I do not know has access to my personal records, and social security number and drivers licence etc. Not a good feeling. A little postcard of a posting in the local paper would have been great, but Dr. Collins chose to leave us high and dry. Shame on her!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Wait time way too long, both in the lobby area, as well as the patient room. Great doctor though, quick mind and gets only uses diagnostics to confirm what she thinks it is. Tends to be new faces up front every time I go in, new nurse too every time. May have to do with her office manager who seems to be her husband.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Excellent doctor but office staff problems. Uses blood workups and is very knowledgable. Had problem that had been going on for years and saw several specilists that never corrected the problem. She took care of it on first visit and has never come back.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Very good doctor. Staff needs to work on scheduling problems though. Waited 2 hours in a patient room! She does spend quality time w/patients, but staff needs to allow for that time. No ER visits during out wait - she just spends that much time w/her patients. But scheduling needs to work around that. Sick patients do NOT need to wait that long in the office.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Excellent diagnostician. She provided better treatment for my pinched nerve than the neurologist did. She takes the time to find out exactly what is wrong with you and give you the best treatment possible for your problem.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Tammy Collins's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Crossville, TN