Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Beltran

THIS MD DID NOT DO A RESIDENCY IN PLASTIC SURGERY, HE IS A BOARD CERTIFIED ENT

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Beltran had a wonderful staff who was very helpful. As for him, I can't say the same. On my first visit, he was very helpul and seemed to know what he was talking about. After my procedure, I had to go back and get a second one done because he didn't do it right the first time. He said he wouldn't charge me or my insurance because it was his mistake but he still did. On top of that, he was not as friendly and caring as he was in my first procedure. He was rude, impatient, and when he removed my stiches in the follow up appointment, he was extremely rough, unlike the first time where he took his time in removing them instead of trying to yeank them off.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Beltran about 10 years ago and went back for a breast Augmentation last year. I love both! I have sent several of my friends for Nose jobs and several for breast augmentation. Not only do I love his work, I thought he was a very nice doctor that really took his time with me and answered all my questions. His surgery staff was fantastic as is the surgery center he operates out of. I had a positive experience from the beginning to the end and continue to send my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Robert R. Beltran's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)