Ratings for Dr. Alison D. Amsterdam

This doctor helped me find what was wrong with me when almost ten other doctors couldn't. She is great.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

completely incompetent, possible even dangerous-- barely examined me, misdiagnosed my pneumonia, just gave me advair (probably getting paid by the company). told me to stay on it for two weeks; when i called after one week, she sounded annoyed i called, insisted my breathing was better and told me to continue with the advair. well, i wasn't feeling better so i called a pulmoary specialist who actually took the time to examine me, give me x-rays, etc. Diagnosed with pneumonia and in the hospital for three days, after which i am feeling much better. and she hasn't even bothered to call to follow up! hope this proves helpful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

She has the WORST bedside manner I've ever seen! She is RUDE, and has no understanding of compassion, courtesy and is completely arrogant!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Alison D. Amsterdam's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente