Ratings for Dr. Adeela N. Ansari

Not helpful. May have knowledge but it’s hit or miss with her. Her PA was the worse ever, didn’t know the difference in T3 & T4. Find someone else!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Over ten years ago she looked at my lump in throat. Then it was the size of a quarter. She said she thought it maybe due to my asian decent and our eating of seaweed. She did acknowledge that they have not scientific way of truly knowing why ppl get this form of knot. She felt if the look was not bothering me to leave it alone. She said it was near my thyroid and she felt it was not worthy of possibly nicking the thyroid and having thyroid problems for life. (The office made me a follow up in a year with out my consent or a courtesy call. A year is a long time to remember. Needless to say I was out of state when that date rolled by. They billed me for a no show then immediately sent to collection. I could not contact office to deal with this mistake since they put in collection and put a mark against my credit) Needless to say this thing grew to the size of 3 golf balls. Seen another doctor for removal. He informed me that it is my thyroid and 60 percent of my thyroid would have to be removed. So the nicking of my thyroid seemed crazy. It was going to effect my thyroid regardless plus heart surgeons do extensive surgeries all the time. So this was my experience and I will let you the reader determine if I had a good experience or not. I would say they should never ever ever make a year long commitment to patience by scheduling appts and not giving a courtesy call a week in advance to see if client can make that appt.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I honestly don't know about her knowledge because she walked in and made a joke about my diagnosis.. when I asked what the diagnosiseant she said oh just eat right and exercise and I'll see you in about 6 months. I had been waiting for an hour for my appointment and this was all I got. My diagnosis was Hashimotos disease. I had been misdiagnosed as having bipolar since I was 16. The clues we're there. My whole family has thyroid issues. I had to do all research on my own and now I have so many issues going on with my body that I can't think straight.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Extremely helpful and will take time to answer all your questions

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

does not pay attention to what you are telling her .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Not helpful for me with a thyroid issue. My thyroid reading was not even in the reference range, it was low. I told her about my symptoms but she seems to have selective hearing and I left without my issue being cared for.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Very poor customer service and reply to questions when not in the office but in need away from the office. Will do no more than necessary.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

dr. ansari claimed to be knowledgable about prolia for men but she Does Not know the danger of the drugs she insist you take to help your bones. the side effect from prolia injection she gave me left me with painful itching and sinus problems as well as a heart infection. Be very careful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Ansari is the most intelligent& caring doctor that I have ever met with. I actually trust her with my health. She is wonderful.

Submitted May 12, 2013

I found Dr. Ansari to be bright, personable, thoughtful. I left her office feeling cared for and that she could lead me through to better health.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012