Ratings for Dr. Adeela N. Ansari

Extremely helpful and will take time to answer all your questions

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

does not pay attention to what you are telling her .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Not helpful for me with a thyroid issue. My thyroid reading was not even in the reference range, it was low. I told her about my symptoms but she seems to have selective hearing and I left without my issue being cared for.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Very poor customer service and reply to questions when not in the office but in need away from the office. Will do no more than necessary.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

dr. ansari claimed to be knowledgable about prolia for men but she Does Not know the danger of the drugs she insist you take to help your bones. the side effect from prolia injection she gave me left me with painful itching and sinus problems as well as a heart infection. Be very careful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Ansari is the most intelligent& caring doctor that I have ever met with. I actually trust her with my health. She is wonderful.

Submitted May 12, 2013

I found Dr. Ansari to be bright, personable, thoughtful. I left her office feeling cared for and that she could lead me through to better health.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Ansari and her staff are amazing. Her staff is extremely friendly and they are very helpful. Dr. Ansari is very informative and answers all your questions. You will never get the run around with her. You leave her office hopeful and armed with additional information. I suggest anyone looking for an endocrinologist in Sacramento set up a consultation with her, feel her out, then go from there.

Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr Ansari is very personable,listen to patients concerns, answers every question.

Submitted July 13, 2009