Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Hepworth

Also had a bad sinus surgery at the University. I highly recommend Hepworth for sinus patients. He is hands down the best in city.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr H is definitely the best in Denver. I also had 20+ years of sinus a structural problems and 6 surgeries including one at University Hospital that was disasterous. He took the horrible mess they left and repaired the structure causing the problems though it took two procedures. I've had no issues since. He is hard to get to see but that's because he's soooo good. I've known him now for about 8 years and he is incredibly nice, down to earth and greets you like a friend. I have sent so many people to him. They saw my nose before and the successive disasters each time until he made the repairs. He made it work correctly after so many years and breaks and it also looked normal again without looking overdone. Looked like the nose I was born with. He us amazing and whatever opinion he gives you you can trust. He is the only ENT I will see even in the practice. Worth what time you have to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Simply the best ENT in Denver. I had 3 surgeries previous with 1 a total mess by a doctor at University Hospital. He repaired what no one has been able too before and now I have little to know sinus and breathing issues after 25 years of constant issues.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Hepworth helped me so much with my endlessly reoccurring sinus infections and sinus issues. In fact, I no longer have sinus issues - thanks to him. I highly recommend him to anyone that is still suffering!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Hepworth very difficult to get in to see when you are sick.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Dr. H found my problem and repaird it. Many other drs. had over looked the cause for years. I had all but given up hope when I found him. He is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Edward J. Hepworth's Credentials

• German

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)