Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Hepworth

I flew to Denver to see Dr. Hepworth after nobody locally in Tennessee would diagnose or treat my cranial CSF leak. It was easily one of the best decisions I have made in my entire life. He is wonderful, attentive and is the first doctor who has tried to figure out some of my "why's". None of my other doctors understand CSF leaks and my underlying connective tissue disorder and intracranial hypertension like he does, and I have the utomost respect and appreciation for him. With that being said, the office is a bit difficult to deal with and unorganized at times, and his new NP has caused me some stress, but it is all worth it for Dr. Hepworth. Also want to note for those who do not believe that you have a leak, that he believes he sees, and for other doctors that have stated that he "finds a leak in every patient", Every patient I've talked to leaves with a video of their surgery. Our videos clearly show our leaks, and I interact with a lot of his patients in our FB community, of those he does have patients who he finds sinus issues and no leaks, and others he just helps them find a doctor and answer outside of his office that can help them. There are very few patients who he has operated on looking for a leak, only to find none, and the main one that I know of had a positive pledget study at one point which was clear confirmation that person at the time had a leak. We all go to him because he's the only one who will believe and treat us and he gets people seeking him specifically for leak treatment from all over the world.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

For 55 years I have had chronic sinus problems with at least 8 surgeries and way to many antibiotics. After just 5 minutes with me, Dr. Hepworth brought up two potential contributing issues; GERD and Immune deficiency. No other doctor in all these years had ever mentioned one of these. I was tested for both and he was correct in both cases. I have dealt with both issues and my problems have been greatly reduced.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Also had a bad sinus surgery at the University. I highly recommend Hepworth for sinus patients. He is hands down the best in city.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr H is definitely the best in Denver. I also had 20+ years of sinus a structural problems and 6 surgeries including one at University Hospital that was disasterous. He took the horrible mess they left and repaired the structure causing the problems though it took two procedures. I've had no issues since. He is hard to get to see but that's because he's soooo good. I've known him now for about 8 years and he is incredibly nice, down to earth and greets you like a friend. I have sent so many people to him. They saw my nose before and the successive disasters each time until he made the repairs. He made it work correctly after so many years and breaks and it also looked normal again without looking overdone. Looked like the nose I was born with. He us amazing and whatever opinion he gives you you can trust. He is the only ENT I will see even in the practice. Worth what time you have to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Simply the best ENT in Denver. I had 3 surgeries previous with 1 a total mess by a doctor at University Hospital. He repaired what no one has been able too before and now I have little to know sinus and breathing issues after 25 years of constant issues.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Hepworth helped me so much with my endlessly reoccurring sinus infections and sinus issues. In fact, I no longer have sinus issues - thanks to him. I highly recommend him to anyone that is still suffering!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Hepworth very difficult to get in to see when you are sick.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Dr. H found my problem and repaird it. Many other drs. had over looked the cause for years. I had all but given up hope when I found him. He is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Edward J. Hepworth's Credentials

• German

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)