She diagnosed my daughters illness, after many drs failed. She saved my daughters life! Now I'm seeing her. She is the most brilliant, compassionate, humble & though Dr in her field of expertise! I highly recommend her!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Submitted February 4, 2015

This doctor is a first rate infectious disease M.D. who has pulled me through four incidents of septic shock. She is compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

She is a wonderful doctor! She and her staff are very caring!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Margaret J. Gorensek's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She diagnosed my daughters illness, after many drs failed. She saved my daughters life! Now I'm seeing her. She is the most brilliant, compassionate, humble & t..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend this doctor, very rude, difficult to approach, never answers calls."

February 4, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=870543'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=870543'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 14, 2014