Ratings for Dr. Bradley J. Strausburg

I also heard his foul language my first visit and i didnt have another Dr. to go to . he didnt listen and put me on this medication called suboxone i didnt know what it was at the time.I found out it was given to people who dont have pain and are just addicted to pain meds. I asked him why he put me on this he said my DR. wanted me off meds. I talked to her about this she said she didnt want me to see him again. well now no other DR. will see me because he put me on this. I have fybromalgia and back surgery that left me in more pain. 2 weeks ago he quit now Im screwed again thanks DR Strausburg!! Tresa humphrey

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

he has always helped me out and always made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I dont understand comments of other patients, he helped me tremendously

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Apparently, he just up and quit about two weeks ago. Just found out today, when my wife went to have back injections and to have prescriptions rewritten. Oh well, we're just hung out to dry. Guess she'll be going thru some withdrawal the rest of the week.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

This doc is my moms doc an he's worthless!!!He told my mom she was a piece of crap an that he wished she would find a new doc.Then threw her scripts at her.He even called her a drug addict.My mom has fibromalgia so shes always in pain.This doc don't want husbands or men of any kind going back with women patients.Im going to a higher place to report this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

My 1st appntmnt was impressive. He made me feel happy (relieved) that I had finally found (I thought) a good Dr. My next appntmnt was less impressive. If I was to go into the details, this would be too long to be just comments. Just thinking of this man makes me upset & shakey. I've been depressed, & 70% of it is from my ongoing experience with Dr. Bradley Strausburg of Columbus, IN. I thought, you are supposed to trust & be able to talk with your Dr. Not this one! Never have I ever known or even heard of a Dr being so foul-mouthed, rude & out right mean the way this Dr is. The worst part of it (for me) is, I'm stuck having to do without the meds I need to not have to feel the pain that keeps me so down & out all the time, just because I'm worried that if I bother him about it he's going to be mad at me & possibly drop me before I have the chance to get another Dr. Though there is so much more to say about this Dr, I've went on for too long.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Bradley J. Strausburg's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

AHC