Ratings for Dr. Allison S. Hunt

My 22 year old daughter made an appointment with dr hunt to discuss her pcos ! I was waiting for her in the waiting area after she went in the room she came back after 15 mintues ! It seemed dr hunt was in a rush never discussed my Daughter issue or had the time and effort to talk to her about her issue! She just prescribed birth control pills ! Very disappointing for first visit which usually the doctor should make enough time to discuss issues as important as my daughter 's!never going back!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Did not feel confident with this Dr for surgery. I was frightened from her responses to my questions about the surgery that I needed. I'm glad I moved on.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I love Dr Hunt, she was awesome!! The office staff are nice as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Today was my first visit w/ Dr. Hunt & my experience was great. My appointment was at 9:30 by 9:40 after my paper work.was complete I was called to the back. The staff was nice & friendly! Dr.Hunt answered all my questions & made me feel comfortable w/ completely opening up. I would recommend anyone to the office !

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Hunt has a great personality and is very nice. I would recomend her. She is very gentle and very professional. I love the way she treated me during my pregnancy and afterwards too.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I use to like Dr. Hunt; however, her recent nurse comment that treated me like a 12 year old (I am 37) on a medication (there are hundreds of options and I was given one) was take it or leave it as my choice without further discussion even though in the past I have taken others that have worked fine, but there was no discussion and no regard for my concerns for the severe side effects to this medication, just take it and move on and see which for me is not an option; I would prefer a more thorough exam and discussion on another medication, but it was simply take it or leave it. Doctors seem to get on a pedestal along with the nurses that they are above everyone else and have no regard for the people that actually come in and pay their salaries...I will never go back and will find another doctor...she and her nurse are AWFUL.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Yes I would totally recommend her to anyone. She helped me deliver my baby a year ago. Always professional and efficient. I would love to go back.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

She is very nice and professional. You feel comfortable asking questions. She is very polite and warming. She sits down and answers your questions and takes time with the patient. Her staff is also very nice and professional. I would definetly recommend her. SO far she is the best Ob/Gyn I have seen.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

The pregnancy and birth of my daughter was a wonderful experience all because of Dr. Hunt.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

She is one o the nicest doctors I've been to. She's very profesional, as is her staff. I would definatly recommend her...

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Allison S. Hunt's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI