Ratings for Dr. Keith Raziano

Dr. Raziano and his staff are the real deal, period. I have had pain issues for fifteen years, and I have seen and researched many doctors. In most cases they either underestimate my core pain issues or overly concentrate on various methods to eliminate the need for pain medicine entirely. This would be okay if I didn't have medical issues that simply aren't curable. Until then, Dr. Raziano and his staff are caring and sensitive to my entire medical state, which includes treating my pain. I can't recommend Dr. Raziano and his staff highly enough. They are the A-Team.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Raziano is as knowledgable, professional and personable as I have ever seen..his "bedside manner" is comforting and confidence inspiring.....just the experience a patient looks for.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I had a wonderful experience. He was thorough, caring, and kind. Things are going great so far!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

The worst! He told me I needed tests A and B performed to pinpoint the cause of my pain. In-between visit time was hard - he schedules HUGE breaks in between visits, and phone calls are NOT returned during that time. Finally, I was allowed back in, and guess what - he had no memory (he admitted of) of telling me I needed tests A and B. They weren't even in his incomplete, pathetic notes. He simply told me I didn't need any tests done. I was heartbroken. I'd spent all my time researching these tests and saving money for them. He just walked out --- rude as could be. I went to another doctor, one who's been practicing longer than Raziano's short time - and he ordered the tests right away. The tests were, of course, positive, and I immediately had surgery. He wasted months of my life I will never get back.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Keith Raziano's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 2000)

Multiplan