Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Pitman

I was so disappointed in Dr. Pitman. He had no idea what was wrong with me; send me for a sinus CAT scan. Gave me medicine I couldn't take. Left me a message saying CAT scan was fine. I had several other questions and asked him to call me back to discuss the medicine and next steps. He NEVER called me back. I think this is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Prior to meeting Dr. Pitman I read the reviews about him/staff and I have to say I was a bit worried. I was referred to Dr. Pitman by a Physician that I respect and trust - so I figured, and hoped, that the reviews would be wrong. I am extremely happy to report that Dr. Pitman is an excellent physician/surgeon who is very caring and very committed to the health of his patients. Not only did Dr. Pitman answer all my questions prior to surgery, he also called to check on my recuperation more than once. As for his office staff – and the team of individuals that work alongside Dr. Pitman they to are all pleasant, helpful and professional at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. Pitman to friends/family and I myself would be a repeat patient if necessary.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr Michael Pitman is wonderful and his treatment made a HUGE improvement to my well being. His office receptionist Kimberly and the surgery coordinator Rosanna are very helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I saw him twice. He told me to see another dr. Didn't give me a speech dr yet

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Pittman is a very good ENT. His people skills I would rate fair. His front desk SUCKS!!!! They screwed up so many appts. First I tried to schedule with Dr. Pittman they made me an appt for when he was away. 2nd appt they made it with his speech therapists not him when I specifically asked to be scoped by Dr. Pittman. 3rd time they got it right. Now I need surgery and the front desks has not called me back for going on 9 days now. I call every working day and I am told :Roseanna" will call me back. Just wait till she gets me on the phone! So unprofessional! I would go somewhere else but m surgery is very specialized and Dr. Pittman has the experience I am looking for. This is sooooo frustrating

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Pitman told me I had an extremely deviated septum and that I could schedule surgery in a month or two. However, I was very suspect when he started saying I could do the surgery within a week or two after I said I would be moving out of New York. I have since received a second opinion and was told my nose is deviated, but nowhere close to the level Dr. Pitman said it was. I recommend that people do not see Dr. Pitman because doctors are supposed to help people, not be sleazy salespeople.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Pitman's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1998)