Ratings for Dr. Ralph K. Duffin

This man knows his craft. I have not been this impressed with a dentist in forever!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

The best dentist I have been to. He pulled my bad teeth, painlessly, and he had dentures made for me that fit like a glove. I can eat corn on the cob with them. They look so natural that my mother didn't know they weren't my own teeth. I have had them for 3 years and I don't use any denture adhesives.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

I have been to many dentists, and many top dentists, but I honestly have to put Dr. Duffin at the top for service, quality and "pain-freeness". He explained all the options available and helped me come to the best decision for me. He is not pragmatic (like many doctors) and although extremely professional his bedsdid manner was warm and friendly. I left his office feeling not only great about the work done...but like I also had a new friend. He has my strongest recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008