Ratings for Dr. William A. Dennis

Dr Dennis, as well as staff, are very personable, caring, attentive, & straightforward. Dr asks you direct questions & replies w direct straightforward answers in plain English you can understand. Makes you feel so at ease. A good thing, but sad, when told I wont need to return for a yr. I'd enjoy a wkly dose! GREAT PEOPLE! Btw, Dr D had performed a 6 hr surgery on me. I trust him w my life.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Using Dr. Dennis for prenatal care, he is great! Answers all questions, always prompt, never rushes me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Dennis is a straightforward doctor. I've never enjoyed going to the doctor in the past, but I can honestly say that I laugh every time I go there for an appointment. He answeres all my questions with my first pregnancy and made me feel at ease. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

lacerated by bowel, 4 days in hospital, said he discussed case with wife because he was upset, said to my family that personnel in surgery told him to not tell me he lacerated by bowel. poor bedside manner, told not to fret.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

easy manner, readily discusses issues without feeling hurried

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. William A. Dennis's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Illinois