Ratings for Dr. Michael Nolan

Dr Nolan is awesome. Not much bedside manner but excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Nolan performed quintuple coronary bypass surgery on me in February of 2011. Today is 12/4/2017. I will turn 80 years of age in a few months. Dr. Nolan, his staff, and the Arkansas Heart Hospital are responsible for me still being around to offer this statement. Many good things have happened to me since my surgery. I am blessed.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Nolan, a quiet, no nonsense kind of gentleman. He has one objective and that is to do what needs done to save or extend a life. Dr. Nolan used his skills to remove an aortic root aneurysm. I am forever grateful for his dedication and skills.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Most compassionate honest Dr. I have dealt with in a long time

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Nolan, staff, and everyone at Arkansas Heart Hospital were wonderful. They treated our family like we were their top priority! We couldn't have asked for better care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Nolan and his staff were great. Both befOre and after surgery they were very helpful in understanding what the procedure was and exactly what was going on. Our first appointment was made and we actually saw Dr. Nolan within a couple of hours of being referred by another doctor- no waiting 4 weeks for a specialist appointment. Proper action was taken right away and both physicians' staff worked together to arrange appointments and procedures to the most convenience to our family.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Very impressed with Dr. Nolan's knowledge and skill. We are fortunate to have a world-class surgeon like him in Arkansas.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

I had bad complications after bypass surgery and was left to an ER doctor who probably saved my life that night, because Dr. Nolan could not come to hospital to see what was going on with me, after numerous calls from the ER doctor and nurses on duty.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009