Ratings for Dr. Lisa Nierenberg

Dr Nierenberg was my mom's doctor. She took care of her from the moment my mom moved in with me when she was just diagnosed with a terminal illness, until the very end. I have to say: this wonderful doctor will always have a special place in my heart! She was so attentive, coming to our house every time we needed her. When Mom got suddenly worse and I called the office, they told me that dr. was on hospital leave, never the less, she called me that same day! I will be forever grateful for her being so involved and so caring!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I went to Dr. Nierenberg about 10 years ago, when she was with Dr's In. I saw her numerous times trying to get her to listen to me. I was hemoraging but couldn't get her to believe me. She finally sent me for a blood test which showed I was dangerously enemic! Only then did she get excited and refer me to a GYN where I needed an immediate D&C. She wouldn't listen. I did not return to her again.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I went to Dr. Lisa Nierenberg for over a year when she worked at a family practice in Benardsville, NJ. She was thoughtful in her diagnosis of any condition. I found her to be a compassionate, knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I do not feel that this doctors bedside manner was what a patient should expect. I found her to be very harsh in her assessment of my condition and caused me to leave the office almost in tears expecting the worse.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008