Ratings for Dr. Ruchi Mathur

Saw a number of doctors but found her the most detailed and comprehensive. Great!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Mathur is an amazing doctor. She's very knowledgeable, approachable, and really takes the time to make sure that you understand everything she's talking about. Also, if she doesn't know something, she has no problem referring you to another amazing doctor who does. I've been seeing her for a couple years now and have sent 2 other friends who also loved her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr Mathur is a rare doctor in that she is personable and also very smart. She does not want to overmedicate me and is senstive to my desires. Her office staff is very nice and helpful and she takes time to go over everything and explain it. Currently works only 2 afternoons/wk, but is relocating to Cedars-Sinai. Wo nderful doctor, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Highly recommended. Dr. Mathur is very personable and knowledgeable. She does not try to overmedicate, which I appreciate. She has also seen me ahead of schedule when I arrived early. Her staff are friendly and helpful: they have given me free medication samples to tide me over until my mail order prescription arrived, and they faxed all my paperwork to the mail order service.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2005

very nice staff.Dr. Mathur is a really attentive smart and caring physician. great office. Prompt, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2005

Excellent experience- I really feel well care for and well understood.Great office, nice staff. Very approachable and very knowledgable. Gave me a lot of information in an easy to understand way. didn't miss a detail! On my first visit- she left me with an easy to understand "to do" list for our next visit. Would recommend Dr. Mathur highly

flag | Submitted June 17, 2005

Dr. Ruchi Mathur's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental