Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM Godfrey

He is the most caring and competent doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Godfrey will take the time to listen and figure out what you really need. We only know him from professional visits, but he feels like a family friend. You want this guy on your side!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Godfrey is a rare find. He and his staff make every patient feel that they are a priority and no one gets short-changed!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

I began using Dr. Godfrey when our Military Treatment Facility closed down and we had to go remote. I found him through our Tricare Coordinator. Dr. Godfrey is a very patient,very kind and very personable doctor who seems to really care about my well being. He get's 5 Stars. I give the office staff 5 stars...I'm mainly speaking about the referral coordinator Peggy. Peggy is awesome...calls back promptly when I leave messages. She goes out of her way, very expeditiously getting referrals approved and sending them to the provider so I can recieve care. I'm in the process now of trying to find another ortho surgeon for my foot...this will be my 5th. Peggy listens to my woes and really tries to help out. I would highly recommend Dr. Godfrey and even though we haven't met in person, I just love Ms. Peggy!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Godfrey is friendly and knowledgeable. However, his staff do not return calls within a reasonable time and multiple calls never returned. I waited several hours before getting a call suggesting to go to the ER. I will be switching providers.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr.Godfrey is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He is rare because he actually spends lots of time with the patient .. just the opposite of most doctors. He is very friendly and talkative. Remembers small things about your personal life even when he hasn't seen you in a year. Honestly seems to care about his patients. Dr. Godfrey ... keep up the good work. MC/Marietta,Ga

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Takes time with patient, listens to the patient, knowledgeable but not hesitant to refer when expertise in a specific field is needed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. WILLIAM Godfrey's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Kennesaw, GA