Ratings for Dr. Deepak Grover

I just can't say enough good about Dr D Grover. I've been seeing Dr Grover for over a year now, and I think he's one of the nicest Dr's ever!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr G has treated me and my wife for joint issues for a few years now. He has treated us with respect, attention and courtesy. I have had good outcomes with his handiwork. A bit overworked, but I guess that is the way he likes it. Did a great set of knee replacements and carpal tunnel surgery. Highly recommended, but be prepared to wait some time before you get to see him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have known this doc for a few years now. Very helpful, kind, and competent. Have had multiple operations by him...all turned out well. Very busy man, though. Would recommend him unhesitatingly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Receptionist is very rude and does not know how to do her job. I was referred to this doctor for a lumbar spine herniated disc in Dec 2015. The office was sent all info and ct scan results at the time of referral. On February 29, 2016 I called the office to confirm my appt for March 7, 2016. The receptionist asked me "what are you expecting from this doctor. He doesn't do backs." After waiting a painful 3 months for my appt, I was told that I should see a different doctor. This is an inexcusable mistake. This receptionist made a huge mistake not reading all the intake info she was sent. I will make this known to the public. I hope Dr. Grover will take appropriate measures to ensure that mistakes like this don't happen again. This has caused me emotional stress. Now after waiting 3 months, I have to start all over again. This is very hard when you have so much pain.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Have had both my knees replaced. Very happy...good care throughout. He is very pleasant, and Kristy was helpful

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

He has always been very helpful, compassionate, and a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him....

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Grover and every time he is knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Grover is a doctor that cares, and I could easily say I would trust him with my life. I understand they are busy but his receptionist can be a little short at times.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Very informative. When my son sat in the waiting room he was scared. Please remove 1950's pictures of surgery from waiting room walls. The medical equipment is scary and children learn more from pictures and the expression on adults faces. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I had two surgeries on my knee by Dr Grover and he did a wonderful job an extremely skilled and caring surgeon.Thank you.GM

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had to wait months to get an appt with Dr. Grover, when I got there had to wait over an hour to be seen, the rooms have no privacy, walls are so thin you can hear what people in next room are saying. Dr. Grover didn't refer to my CT Scan, instead asked me a bunch of questions, told me I had arthiritis, and there's nothing he could do about it. When I asked him why then the CT Scan showed bulging disc, spinal stenosis, and a lesion on my spine he said he didn't believe any of that, he said the CT Scan didn't mean anything, he felt I had arthritis, period.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015