You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Deepak Grover

Receptionist is very rude and does not know how to do her job. I was referred to this doctor for a lumbar spine herniated disc in Dec 2015. The office was sent all info and ct scan results at the time of referral. On February 29, 2016 I called the office to confirm my appt for March 7, 2016. The receptionist asked me "what are you expecting from this doctor. He doesn't do backs." After waiting a painful 3 months for my appt, I was told that I should see a different doctor. This is an inexcusable mistake. This receptionist made a huge mistake not reading all the intake info she was sent. I will make this known to the public. I hope Dr. Grover will take appropriate measures to ensure that mistakes like this don't happen again. This has caused me emotional stress. Now after waiting 3 months, I have to start all over again. This is very hard when you have so much pain.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Grover and every time he is knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Grover is a doctor that cares, and I could easily say I would trust him with my life. I understand they are busy but his receptionist can be a little short at times.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Very informative. When my son sat in the waiting room he was scared. Please remove 1950's pictures of surgery from waiting room walls. The medical equipment is scary and children learn more from pictures and the expression on adults faces. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had to wait months to get an appt with Dr. Grover, when I got there had to wait over an hour to be seen, the rooms have no privacy, walls are so thin you can hear what people in next room are saying. Dr. Grover didn't refer to my CT Scan, instead asked me a bunch of questions, told me I had arthiritis, and there's nothing he could do about it. When I asked him why then the CT Scan showed bulging disc, spinal stenosis, and a lesion on my spine he said he didn't believe any of that, he said the CT Scan didn't mean anything, he felt I had arthritis, period.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I am an ex healthcare worker. I have had my hips and my knee replaced by Dr Grover. So far, i have not had any cause for complaint. I have had timely treatment, and the outcomes have been good. Would unhesitatingly return to him for further surgery...

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

This doctor did not listen to me and was very rude as well. I would give zeros if it were an option for knowledge and helpfulness. I waited forever for an appointment but once I finally came out for my appointment he says, "it could get better, it could get worse or stay the same. Come back in 6 weeks and we'll see." It had already been 6 weeks and I TOLD him already it is getting worse. He must be incapable of listening or just wants and extra visit $. In the meantime, my life is on hold. Staff was rude and the rooms were not good for privacy. I could hear every word that was being said in the next room.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Deepak Grover's Credentials

AHC
MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist is very rude and does not know how to do her job. I was referred to this doctor for a lumbar spine herniated disc in Dec 2015. The office was sent ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have had both my knees replaced. Very happy...good care throughout. He is very pleasant, and Kristy was helpful "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has always been very helpful, compassionate, and a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.... "

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Grover and every time he is knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Grover is a doctor that cares, and I could easily say I would t..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very informative. When my son sat in the waiting room he was scared. Please remove 1950's pictures of surgery from waiting room walls. The medical equipment is ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two surgeries on my knee by Dr Grover and he did a wonderful job an extremely skilled and caring surgeon.Thank you.GM"

April 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had to wait months to get an appt with Dr. Grover, when I got there had to wait over an hour to be seen, the rooms have no privacy, walls are so thin you can ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had my two knees and one hip replaced by him. Pleased with my end results. Likely will end up having my remaining hip done in a year or so."

December 26, 2014