Ratings for Dr. Deepak Grover

I suffered a compound fracture of my left ankle on 2017/01/30 and was lucky to get dr. grover when transferred to Chilliwack hospital. he explained the surgical procedure , my estimated recovery time, follow up visits and just his demeanour and attitude gave me the confidence that he knows his stuff. during subsequent visits he always showed caring and concern about my recovery and never hurried through the visit. he is a busy guy, for reason, but get him if you can, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Grover is an amazing doctor and surgeon. He is very thorough and is kind and caring. I would highly recommend him and couldn't be happier with my new hip!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Excellent Doctor, both surgeries were successful and great patient follow up

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I just can't say enough good about Dr D Grover. I've been seeing Dr Grover for over a year now, and I think he's one of the nicest Dr's ever!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr G has treated me and my wife for joint issues for a few years now. He has treated us with respect, attention and courtesy. I have had good outcomes with his handiwork. A bit overworked, but I guess that is the way he likes it. Did a great set of knee replacements and carpal tunnel surgery. Highly recommended, but be prepared to wait some time before you get to see him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have known this doc for a few years now. Very helpful, kind, and competent. Have had multiple operations by him...all turned out well. Very busy man, though. Would recommend him unhesitatingly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Receptionist is very rude and does not know how to do her job. I was referred to this doctor for a lumbar spine herniated disc in Dec 2015. The office was sent all info and ct scan results at the time of referral. On February 29, 2016 I called the office to confirm my appt for March 7, 2016. The receptionist asked me "what are you expecting from this doctor. He doesn't do backs." After waiting a painful 3 months for my appt, I was told that I should see a different doctor. This is an inexcusable mistake. This receptionist made a huge mistake not reading all the intake info she was sent. I will make this known to the public. I hope Dr. Grover will take appropriate measures to ensure that mistakes like this don't happen again. This has caused me emotional stress. Now after waiting 3 months, I have to start all over again. This is very hard when you have so much pain.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Have had both my knees replaced. Very happy...good care throughout. He is very pleasant, and Kristy was helpful

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

He has always been very helpful, compassionate, and a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him....

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Grover and every time he is knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Grover is a doctor that cares, and I could easily say I would trust him with my life. I understand they are busy but his receptionist can be a little short at times.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015