You may also like

Rate Dr. Deepak Grover

Dr. Deepak Grover's Ratings

He has always been very helpful, compassionate, and a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Grover and every time he is knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Grover is a doctor that cares, and I could easily say I would trust him with my life. I understand they are busy but his receptionist can be a little short at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Very informative. When my son sat in the waiting room he was scared. Please remove 1950's pictures of surgery from waiting room walls. The medical equipment is scary and children learn more from pictures and the expression on adults faces. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I had two surgeries on my knee by Dr Grover and he did a wonderful job an extremely skilled and caring surgeon.Thank you.GM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had to wait months to get an appt with Dr. Grover, when I got there had to wait over an hour to be seen, the rooms have no privacy, walls are so thin you can hear what people in next room are saying. Dr. Grover didn't refer to my CT Scan, instead asked me a bunch of questions, told me I had arthiritis, and there's nothing he could do about it. When I asked him why then the CT Scan showed bulging disc, spinal stenosis, and a lesion on my spine he said he didn't believe any of that, he said the CT Scan didn't mean anything, he felt I had arthritis, period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I have had my two knees and one hip replaced by him. Pleased with my end results. Likely will end up having my remaining hip done in a year or so.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2663443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I am an ex healthcare worker. I have had my hips and my knee replaced by Dr Grover. So far, i have not had any cause for complaint. I have had timely treatment, and the outcomes have been good. Would unhesitatingly return to him for further surgery...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

This doctor did not listen to me and was very rude as well. I would give zeros if it were an option for knowledge and helpfulness. I waited forever for an appointment but once I finally came out for my appointment he says, "it could get better, it could get worse or stay the same. Come back in 6 weeks and we'll see." It had already been 6 weeks and I TOLD him already it is getting worse. He must be incapable of listening or just wants and extra visit $. In the meantime, my life is on hold. Staff was rude and the rooms were not good for privacy. I could hear every word that was being said in the next room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

He performed a Hip Replacement, and did a damn fine job! Gave me my life back. He is very helpful, and his office staff is great. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][523202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I had a severe tear in the meniscus in my right knee (MRI confirmed) as a result of a fall and was told it could take up to 2 years for surgery in either Banff/Calgary. I could barely put any weight on my right knee and getting to work each day was excruciating. I am from Calgary and a good friend suggested I see Dr. Grover. I got my Sports Doctor to refer me to Dr. Grover and had an appointment to see him in May 2013 in Chilliwack. Dr. Grover said he could probably get rid of 90% of my pain but because my knee was moderately arthritic, there was really nothing he could do about that. I liked his no nonsense attitude. I had surgery on my knee 3 weeks after my consultation with Dr. Grover. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Dr. Grover got me back doing things I haven’t been able to do for some time. I am still not quite 100% but continue to work with my Physical Therapist who says it could take a year to fully recover. Kudos to the hospital staff who were wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523201].votes_count ]]