Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Tomaszewski

A caring and thorough doctor. He took the necessary time to ask me a lot of questions in order to diagnose my problem, and my condition has improved.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

This office by far one of longest wait times I've seen. Whenever you come for an appointment there are others waiting there too. Just keep this j mind when you book an appointment. Make sure they are not double booking or overbooking your time slot.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My boyfriend went to see this doctor and had a bad experience. The doctor didn't seem to care about anything my boyfriend said or any of his symptoms. The doctor did no test, nor asked any questions and just told my boyfriend he is fine. The doctor walked out of the room and my boyfriend didn't even realize the appointment was over until a few minutes later when my boyfriend came out and saw the doctor sitting in his office. Don't use this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I was admitted for a stone, and I was given a stent. Had lithiotripsy done and the stent removed the SAME day, only to have a new stent inserted a week later due to intense pain and difficulty passing the stone that had been broken down. I'm done. I've been in constant pain and lost many days of work as a result of multiple procedures being done in such a short amount of time. I'm sent to the ER instead of being treated or having a pain med called in when I call him about the intense pain I'm experiencing. He doesn't know his chemistry when it concerns meds as he has tried to tell me to take a medication with ingredients I'm allergic to.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

We waited almost 2 hours to see the doctor. He seemed not interested in the problems that my daughter was having. He never returned calls to us to tell what the results were on xrays or lab work. He really seemed not to care at all.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Do not use this doctor. Went in for kidney stones. Did not need all procedures that he wanted me to do. Put a urinary stent in that i din't need. When he was finished with the procedure he didn't even have the courtesy to tell my wife about the procedure. very rude. was scheduled for a lithotripsy, a week before a had a painful attack. fortunately for me i went to a different urologust who told me my stones were small enough I didn't need any procedure. Go to Dr. Vance Moss in Howell. Or go to anybody else. just not this joker. Just wants your money. At least get a second opinion

Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Charles S. Tomaszewski's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, NJ