Ratings for Dr. Anders J. Brodd

He takes his time with my boys and they completely trust him. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr Brodd is wonderful. He is kind, caring, and takes the time to answer your questions. My kids love him and actually enjoy seeing him. We are so glad he is our Dr! Can't imagine having anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Rude and ran down facility!!! He is NOT friendly or personable. He treats parents like there are stupid. He is sarcastic with children!!! He has the bed side manner of a fish!!! The exam rooms are extremely dated with only one chair to sit on while you wait. I have a family of 4...we take turns sitting, seriously. They have no equipment there. If your child needs an x-ray, you're going to hospital. I moved to the quad cities. Our pediatrician back home is awesome and his office is equipped to handle pretty much any testing needed. So, I know what it is like to have a nice, knowledgeable, punctual, and convenient pediatrician. In other words, the complete opposite of what Dr. Brodd is!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

FABULOUS PEDIATRICIAN! Whereas other docs had blown me off when I said that something wasn't right with my infant daughter, he believed my spidey sense and got me any tests or referrals needed to diagnose her and she has made a total 189. He calls back within the hour most times and even came in on a Sunday morning to check my daughter's test results for me. He will be getting a nice Christmas present from us this year!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Great Doctor--even better person. My family adores Dr. Brodd. He has bent over backwards for us several times and my husband and I really appreciate it!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

We really like Dr. Brodd. What I like best, as a parent, is that he never makes me feel "dumb" for asking a question. Plus, he is good to my kids-enough said.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Brodd doesn't seem to care how I feel about my child's care. It is frustating to talk with him. He never looks mt in the eyes. He may know his stuff, but doesn't communicate it with his patience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Brodd is one of the best Doctor's we have ever seen. He was patient, kind and listened to all of our concerns. He goes above and beyond what you would normally expect from your Doctor. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr. Brodd is a wonderful pediatrician. He does a GREAT job with my kids, and they really like him. He knows his stuff, and he's very personable. He talks to us - the parents - like equals. One additional benefit is that he has young children, too. So, he is going through a lot of the same things we are with our kids. We are VERY happy that we chose this doctor for our kids.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Anders J. Brodd's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp