Ratings for Dr. Ravi Srinivasan

I was a patient of Dr Srinivasan for a number of years. When checkups were my main interaction with him, he was not bad. However when my health took a turn, he seemed mild annoyed by my visits and would wave away my symptoms as if I was malingering. His bedside manner is very scripted and somewhat cold and clinical. He doesn't actively listen, has a bit of a god complex and is quick to dismiss any patient input as to health issues. I switched doctors after a particularly bad visit, and a quick google search revealed many others have had similar experiences. I will concede that he was fairly good at getting back to me via email, however his communication style is lacking. In general I found him to be apathetic when dealing with me and I felt like a “number” in his day as he rushed me out of his office. This doctor was not a good fit for me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Doctor Shrinivasen has been my doctor for years. He is excellent at responding quicky to emails, and listens to me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

This doctor lacks compassion. He literally waved away everything I said. He did not listen to me at all. He is one of the reasons I am getting out of Kaiser. I don't take issue with a cold bedside manner if I doctor at least listens to me - but this doctor was beyond rude - he was mean spirited.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I have had this dr for sometime now.i feel as though he could carless about my medical problems I have been suffering with for a few years now.he is slow about returning phone calls.he started me on a painmedication all of a sudden he takes me off with no explanation.he is truely a bad doctor.hes talked to me rudely.i would not reccomened him to noone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Ravi Srinivasan's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1994)