Ratings for Dr. Cam Hanh Nguyen

Can someone please tell me what clinic this doctor works out of? I used to go see her and need some medical records, and see she is not at her old location on Sherbrooke Street West, and I can't find any other info on her location now. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

excllent puis prends son temps avec chaque client.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

The best family doctor I've had since moving to Montreal, by far. She asks questions, checks the body for signs of diseases, and when I asked for a general check-up she gave me the request (the only family Dr. that gave me a request for general checkup in 10 years - and I'm over 40). She also explained about certain exams that I was considering taking (paid) and was very helpful in general.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

machine a argent... et incompetente! vraiment dommage. Je me demande si c'est la raison pour laquelle sa clinique esthemedica a ferme ses portes! Elle est partout, vente de produits esthetiques, laser, ....

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Known her for 15+ years. Very caring and knowledgable although charges for extras. Waiting time is long and call back for an appointment can be a few days.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Mal organisée, impolie et arrogante. Temps d'attente très long (malgré avoir le rendez-vous). Si vous avez 2 différents problème même s’ils soient liés un à l’autre elle va vous demander de prendre une autre fois (pour facturer 2 fois votre carte). Elle essaie de trouver une façon pour charger votre assurance ou votre poche. Elle n’est pas une docteure de famille,elle est une commerçante qui pense seulement à $$$.

Submitted December 8, 2012

médecin qui prend le temps de poser plusieurs questions pour mieux diagnostiquer,elle a toujours répondu a toutes mes questions,et bien expliquer tous mes problèmes de sante, elle ne prescris pas des médicaments et surtout les antibiotique que si c'est nécessaire, de plus elle explique toutes les possibilités de traiter ``le problème``

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I have been her patient for 7 years. Very smart, always able to "fix" my small problems (reflux, infections, dermatitis). Her secretaries always quit on her (she's had at least 3 in the past 4 years). I wasn't informed when her office moved; I had to find out from a tenant who lived in the building! Also, I have not been able to reach her office by phone in over a year now(May 2012) since nobody answers and the message-box is full. The one thing I found TERRIBLE was that one time I found out from my PHARMACIST that Dr. Nguyen had prescribed me an antibiotic for CHLAMYDIA - she hadn't informed me of her diagnosis or discussed that possibility at all! I didn't take the meds, and as I expected, my labs later came back negative for chlamydia. It was remarkably presumptuous of her(and insulting!). Or else she's too shy to mention sex. Either way, she unjustifiably prescribed me an antibiotic without attempting to gather the relevant information and that is poor medical practice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

It's been impossible to reach this Dr. for the last few weeks: there is no secretary to answer the phone, and there is no way to leave a message as the answering machine is always full..could please someone tell me how this Dr. can be helpful or caring for her patients????

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012