Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Wall

I think Dr. Wall probably knows his stuff but his bed side manner is horrible. Has his lap top in front of his face most of the time. Asks questions each visit that he should already have answers to on his lap top (family history, etc). Not lots of eye contact or a feeling that he's paying much attention to me. He should get rid of the computer when having a visit with a patient. Feels way too impersonal. I finally switched doctors because I just didn't like the way Dr. Wall conducts an office visit. I will say that his diagnosis have always been correct. He just shouldn't have his face in the computer so much. Not a personable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

My father was a patient of Dr. Wall and left his practice and moved to another doctor. My father was having a health crisis at the same time (coughing up blood) I got involved and found him a new dr and requested a request for records transfer from Wall. I never got it in the mail so I went to the office and got it myself. I explained the urgency of getting his records to the new dr (and told them what was happening). I called them 1wk and 2days after I had requested the records (and the new dr. did also, they had faxed over a copy of notes only to the dr). I called Wall and asked why they hadn't sent the records, and told them at this point my father had had an xry, blood work and was sch. for a cat scan the next day. Instead of being helpful they were very rude and wouldn't talk to me and kept putting me on hold (8 min total) and finally they blamed the new dr. I wasn't happy and tryed to talk to the office mng and explain why I wasn't happy and she hung up on me! Not OK!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Wall's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)