Ratings for Dr. Andrea S. Buck

Dr. Buck is AWESOME!! I have been going to her for many years and I feel her diagnostic skills are spot on. She is always warm, friendly and compassionate. I feel I can talk to her about anything and I always feel confident that I am well taken care of. I am thankful to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Buck for many years. I have always found her to be a caring, compassionate doctor who takes a true interest in her patients. She is by far one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have seen. Dr. Buck has treated my entire family and I have recommended her to several colleagues at work. Will continue to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Went to see this doctor a couple of years ago. She brought in 2 trainees for my full body exam on my 1st visit. I could have said no, but swallowed my pride and embarrassment for the sake of teaching....or so I thought. She found only one spot that seemed suspicious to her. One of the trainees seemed mystified and couldn't see what the doc saw. It was at my panty line in the back where I'd have to be very flexible to see for myself. I went for a 2nd opinion with another dermatologist, had my family doctor look at that area, and even my boyfriend. No one else saw anything there....at all...not even a freckle. She's either very very good or very very slick. I've decided to trust my instincts and not go back.

Submitted June 13, 2017

I went to this doctor for years, but will not go again. She is not professional at this time. I believe she is unstable. One of her nurses, privately told me Dr. Buck, needs medication. She screams and corrects her staff, when patients can hear her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Love this office. Courteous and professional staff. Have been going here for years, and never had a bad experience!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr Buck has been my dermatologist for over 15 years. I have always found her to be very skilled at what she does (taking care of my fair, cancer-prone skin) , and a caring, compassionate human being who has my well- being as her primary concern. Her staff has always been kind and pleasant as well. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Amazing Doctor Buck, I wish all doctors would practice like she does!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

All I can say is she is horrible!! I will never ever step foot in her office again!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Excellent dermatologist. Friendly staff. Correctly diagnosed and treated difficult condition.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Buck is a very good dermatologist . However my last 3 visits she was edgy and spent very little time. Here annual check up was a " lick and a promise ". Preoccupation may be the problem.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Andrea S. Buck's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp