Ratings for Dr. Catherine P. Brainard

Just go to someone else, I promise it's the best thing you can do for yourself. I have no doubt she is smart and could be a great doctor, but she just isn't.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I have been with Dr. B for 3 years now, she is amazing at what she does. She is very nice and if you have questions she does answer all of them, but make sure to write down your questions because most of the time she pops in and out of the appointment. She SUPER knowledgeable when delivering babies, my first pregnancy I had complications in my delivery and she was quick on her feet. I would say she is one of the best, however most of the times it takes an hour and a half after your scheduled appointment to be seen. This is a little ridiculous I think.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I have been with Dr. Brainard for over 4 yrs. She helped me through my m/c and then the birth of my two children. The whole staff have always been nice and welcoming. I highly recommend her to all who ask who my OBGYN is.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Brainard is extremely gifted. She is an exceptional physician/surgeon and cares about her patients. She is a unique individual with a warrior's soul. I absolutely adore her. Come prepared with questions, she does take the time to work through any concerns that you may have...I find her refreshing and precise. Her wit is exceptional. She is quite brilliant and has more energy than five people put together. She pushes herself to be the best and it shows in her dedication to her patients/profession. She is a Great Physician. And even more importantly she is a compasionate, honorable and conscientious Woman!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Brainard is a nice lady but I always feel very rushed and as if I'm just another number. I never get to ask my questions because she pops in and pops out. If I tell the nurses a concern I have, they never relay it to the doc, therefore my concern is never addressed. I've never seen the doc on time, i've had to wait 20mins- 1.5 hours after my appt time. I've even had to reschedule because she forgot she had appts and never showed up. She seems very knowledgeable based on her large clientele but I wouldn't really know since I can never ask her questions. I decided to change doc and chose a family doctor therefore I can get everything done in one office. I have been very satified with my decision. If you don't like talking to your doc, then Dr. B would be for you, just expect to wait atleast 30 mins. to see her for 5mins. Good luck on your Doc. search.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Brainard for 12 years. She is awesome. She delivered both of my babies and she treats us like family. She may be rushed, but have you seen the number of pregos in the waiting room? There's a reason. She's funny and she has good chemistry with her assistant. Yvonne is great too. Always returns my calls when I have a concern. But you're in a doctors office, expect to wait.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Brainard for a few years now and she and her staff are very nice. I've never been seen on-time, I've had to wait 20-60 mins past my appointment time. The doctor always seems to be in a rush. I barely get time to ask one question, and that's if I'm lucky. The nurses don't relay my questions to the doctor so none of my questions get answered. But once you get into the room, you're in and out with in 5 minutes. I feel Dr. B would be great for someone who just needs a normal pap, but if you have concerns-good luck presenting them.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I have been a patient for 8 years and she is extremely helpful. When I was having problem with my BC she recommended another which has been awesome. She gets rushed and I don't always get a thorough answer for my question.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Brainard has been very nice, and I have had no problems with the office staff. Though I have had to reschedule appointments often, but with plenty of notice. In fact Diane, the OB nurse, has been really great to work with. The only thing I wish is that I didn't feel quite as rushed as I do when I see Dr. Brainard. She appears to be very busy, which makes me rush and I don't feel like I am getting the time to ask my questions, even when I prepare them ahead of time. But she has been thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Catherine P. Brainard's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)