Ratings for Dr. Edward K. Goering

I adore Dr. Goering. He's empathetic, goes beyond what is expected, is good humored, and tries to help you in any way he can. If you bring up something he has not heard of, which is on a rare occasion, or it may sound familiar to him; he will look into it and discuss it with you. He is a knowledgeable gem in the sea of doctoral incompetence. He is holistic in believing you, as the patient, know your body and he listens. I cannot say enough how much I appreciate him as a doctor. He's not always on time but that is because he doesn't rush patients and he will not rush you. I wish more doctors were like him and I wish he accepted all forms of insurance! For this doctor, I pay cash outside of my insurance and I still keep him as my Primary Care Provider. I have been through many doctors and Dr. Goering has been a rock though medical madness. If you are able to have him as your doctor, you have found one of the best and are in good hands. One more thing: His staff are just as fabulous.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Edward K. Goering's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Milwaukie, OR