Ratings for Dr. Francis X. Camillo

Dr. Camillo is fantastic. I have seen him for many years about degenerating and ruptured discs in my lower back. He is not one to want to do surgery unless absolutely necessary. If surgery has to be done, he does a wonderful job. He is very concerned about his patients' care and easy to talk to. He spends time to explain what is happening, what your options are, and answers any questions you may have. He is a great guy and a remarkable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Camillo is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of being one of his patients. He listens and goes out of his way to be helpful, recommends new modalities of treatment when needed. His empathy and understanding of my medical condition has been beneficial in my long and drawn out recovery from a motor vehicle accident. I am a nurse so have had to deal with doctors both personally and professionally. I recommend highly this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Francis X. Camillo's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med