Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Koch

After having four intestinal surgeries in eight days, an anastomosis and incision rupture and dehisce, and sepsis five times, he requested I be transferred to the Cleveland Clinic for a fifth intestine reconnection surgery by Dr. Kareem Abu-Elmagd. Dr. Koch is an important, knowledgable man who knows how to care for his patients! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Koch not only saved my stepfather's life after a terribly traumatic experience, but also gave our family peace of mind, gave us a feasible timeline (which all came true), and gave us sound and solid answers to all of our questions. He was a Godsend and we will always be grateful to him and his staff. My stepfather is alive and walking again today because of him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

This doctor is arogant and thinks he knows all there is to know about a patient through the chart. No bedside manners and I would not let my dying dog be treated by him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

One of the finest Critical Care doctors in the country. Never gave up on my husband and saved his life. Also, very kind and compassionate. One of my heros. Exceptional doctor and person.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2004

Dr. Stephen M. Koch's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1981)