Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Nichols

Always excellent. I have visited him for various reasons and he and his staff always are gracious and professional. Highly recommend Dr Nichols!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

STAY AWAY! THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE! I go in for a physical and I also have a persistent stomach ache. He charges me for a physical but does not give me one! He NEVER uses his stethoscope at all. NEVER even taps on my stomach (even though I told him I had a stomach ache). He doesn’t do any of the standard things you do in a physical. All he does is sit down and take my medical history and then just orders lab work to be done while he cracks jokes. He tells me that at my age I shouldn’t worry about getting a physical until I am in my 40’s or 50’s. That’s bulls**t! I am paying him to get a FULL physical. It’s obvious he is lazy. The staff tries to make me feel good that I got a discount even though I did NOT even get what I paid for. It takes him like 10 working days to get the results even though I am suffering. And I had to call his office twice in order to get them. They never called me. I don’t have insurance so I end up having to pay $1,300 for lab work!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Nichols is extremely knowledgeable, and not just about medicine, but about many other fields in science. He really takes his time with patients. Very pleasant and amicable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Best family physician in West Texas and Southern NM.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Good doc who really cares about his patients and is willing to spend adequate time getting to root causes

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Robert L. Nichols's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)