Ratings for Dr. Mari A. Madsen

Dr. Madsen is extraordinary in every way. And I have spent a lot of time with doctors.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been in pain for four months, had seen one of Dr. Madsen's colleagues, and felt the need for another opinion. Madsen was brusque from the start, making it apparent she did not want to see me, was condescending as she asked questions, and then conducted an exam in an excruciatingly painful manner, becoming even rougher as I screamed in agony. When, during the exam, I involuntarily blurted the F word, she prissily rebuked me that "there's no need for such language." She may or may not know her stuff, but her attitude was appalling. In my opinion, she behaved unprofessionally and disgracefully.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

My experience as a patient of Dr. Madsen was nothing short of amazing. She listened attentively and calmed my fears before treating my condition. She is most professional and I would recommend her to others...in fact, I already have.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Deceptive regarding insurance acceptance practices. I was mis-lead by her into accepting treatment assuming she was a Blue Cross provider. She is not.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Madsen sat with me and listened, and listened, and listened. She was gentle and very confident. I wish she was practicing general medicine, but we're all lucky that she excels in such an important specialty.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Mari A. Madsen's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS North Carolina