Ratings for Dr. Allen Morgan

Dr. Morgan is a very nice, pleasant and caring doctor. He explains everything to us and help us with every process. the staff was so nice. At Morgan fertility they are not gonna treat you as a patient but rather as a family member. we've been trying to get pregnant for 4 yrs now and Morgan fertility helped us to get pregnant, now I'm 8wks pregnant. Thank you to Dr Morgan and his caring staff..

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Me and my husband had a horrible experience with Dr. Morgan. As soon as he sat down he went through percentages of miscarriages and just felt like a statistic instead of someone struggling. I had a miscarriage under his care and would recommend that he choose a desk job instead of being a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. Allen Morgan

Dr. Allen Morgan's response
We are so very sorry for your struggle. We try hard to give patients hope but also help them manage expectations. Miscarriage is a terrible loss. From Dr Morgan and all the staff.

Submitted July 22, 2019

He is the best in the area. I am in my late 30s and failed to conceive for many years. We were hopeless when we went there and now I am in my 2nd trimester. Thanks to Almighty , and Morgan , who treated us with sole objective , and he ACED it.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

We had a great experience with Dr.Morgan and his staff. They responded to any questions/concerns we had promptly. They were always friendly and caring and we would definitely recommend them for all fertility treatment.THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE FOR OUR FAMILY !!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

My experience went well. I am now expecting 1 baby. The staff are wonderful. From the clerical staff to the nurses and sonographer, they were all wonderful. Dr. Morgan is a great person. He was on point. Thank you for giving my husband and I a chance to be parents.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr Allen Morgan and his team are the greatest! These people are from God thank you all so much for making me a mother again God bless each and every one of you

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Pleasant experience. He helped me get pregnant within 3 months of going to him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Allen Morgan is completely devoid of any human emotion and does not treat his patients as people. They are strictly numbers on a chart. His staff has a handful of wonderful women who are very helpful and compassionate. There are also a few that get angered when you have questions or even call the office. We were told it would take 2 weeks to schedule a 5 minute phone conversation with the doctor because he " just doesn't have time for that." We have since started with a new clinic and they are absolutely wonderful. They are willing to alter treatment plans based on our specific needs and test results. As opposed to Dr. Morgans approach to just repeat the same treatment plan that hasn't produced any successful results.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Allen Morgan and staff have been extremely compassionate and caring throughout my processes with them. The nurses truly want to the best for each patient and I'm so happy I came to this practice for guidance. Truly Dr. Morgan and his staff are a remarkable team and trumps all other practices I've been with related to my issues.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very rude Dr. Didn't explain anything to us at all. He got very offended with any question we had just to understand what was going on (something people do when they're not confident...). The nurse there didn't let my husband come in to be with me for a measly blood test. Just an over all very disappointing experience, something I shouldn't have to deal with while going through this whole ordeal.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Allen Morgan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Allen Morgan focuses his practice completely on infertility. He is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility (REI) specialist, which is a subspecialty of OB-GYN and has been practicing in New Jersey since 1993. He is Board Certified in both of these areas. In 1996, Dr Morgan opened the first In Vitro Fertilization laboratory (IVF) in Brick, NJ (now in Lakewood) and this lab has been certified for 20 years by several regulatory agencies; the FDA, College of American Pathology, and Joint Commission. Over the years Dr. Morgan has helped bring into the world over 3000 babies through some form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) in New Jersey.

• English
  • Spanish

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Male infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Infertility
  • Tubal ligation reversal
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)

Kaiser-Permanente