Ratings for Dr. Benjamin G. Seeman

Very demeaning. Bad bedside manner. Didn't even numb my back when he gave injection. I think he did it on purpose. Do not go see. To many good doctors who will treat you with respect.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Seeman as he is extremely knowledgable as well as highly professional at all times. He spent genuine time with me to truly understanding my situation, my pain and why I was there to see him. I have seen Dr. Seeman on several occasions including procedures that literally gave me back the movement without the pain in my L4-L5-S1 and SI Joint. He is utterly amazing and again, I truly can not recommend him highly enough. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

this dotor was too busy worried about flirting with his staff and the other attractive women within the office to attend to the true needs of his patients. hard to take someone seriously when he is acting this way

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

While I rate him high in most areas, there were some issues with bedside manner with him. He had the tendency to talk down to me while I was in treatment with him. He was also unwilling to accept my decision to seek surgical intervention when his preferred mode of treatment did not alleviate my pain.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Benjamin G. Seeman's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 2002)