Ratings for Dr. Susan V. Lincoln

This doctor lacks confidence and it shows. What concerns me is her hand-eye coordination. It's very poor and probably the reason I bled so bad after a polyp removal. There are so many more competent doctors out there. Don't waste your valuable time.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I was very skeptical to see Dr.Lincoln after I read all these poor reviews. I did make an appointment just to get aquatinted and discuss my problems ( uterine fibroid ) I am having very heavy bleeding. The next appointment was to put in the Mirena, that did not work as my uterus is distorted from the fibroids, so the next step is an upcoming hysterectomy. I found Dr. Lincoln to be the patient, helpful and understanding. I am sorry you ladies had a bad experience, but for future patients I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Lincoln Did Not Care About Me Or My Problems. She Made Me Suffer With Pain For 5 year. She finaIlly Did an Endometrial Ablation Which Made My Pain Worse. She Did Not Care About That, Telling Me That Eventuslly I Would Go Through Menopause So ignoredThe Fact That My Quality Of Life Was Directly effected.The With No Notice Or Explanation Gave Me To another Doctor In Her Practice. I Had No Idea Why, But It Was A Really Good Thing. I Had A Hysterectomy And After 8 Years Of Pain, I Was Finally Pain Free.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Lincoln is incompetent, uncaring, and extremely unhelpful. She performed a colposcopy on me and cut me too deeply, she had trouble stopping the bleeding, but put a blood clotting substance on my cervix to stop it. I bled for TWO WEEKS after the procedure (yes, I abstained from sex the entire two weeks), when I made an appointment with her to make sure the cuts weren't infected because I was still bleeding, she looked at me for about 2 minutes, said "no, its not infected, just put a tampon in to absorb the blood. It should stop bleeding soon and don't have sex." I strongly recommend NEVER making an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

The worst OB I have ever had she uses Pitocin to force dilverys when she should give C sections within a reasonable time.. The drug is dangerous and 3 days of Pitocin x 8 hours was a nightmare a traumatic delivery and more. If I could do over No to Pitocin or only use for 1 day trial 8 hours. Find a doctor who will do what you want too.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Susan V. Lincoln's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)