Ratings for Dr. Trevor Feinstein

Dr. Feinstein is a compassionate, caring man. I trust him completely. His staff is excellect also.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Feinstein is an excellent & caring doctor. He has treated me for over a year & continues to try the most current drugs available to treat my concer.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I would not recommend Dr Feinstein for your care - I'm not complaining about his knowledge but about his general ability to care about you as a person. He is very cold hearted as is some of his staff. With cancer, you will want someone who genuinely cares about your quality of life - we didn't get this from Dr Feinstein.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

He is an investigator, teacher and clinician who put the patient's interests above and beyond.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Great doctor great person and most of all knowledgable. Would not change doctor for anything. He has giving my husband a new out look on life. Stage 4 colorectal cancer will forever be a part of our life.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Feinstein was excellent. He walked me through each step of my chemotherapy, answering questions, all of my questions with patience even if I'd already asked them before. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

He is agreat doctor and a wonderful person.He really cares for his patients.Easy to talk to and explains things so you understand them.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Trevor Feinstein's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2003)