Ratings for Dr. Jessica O. Heiring

I used to see Dr. Heiring for my Multiple Sclerosis. She was good at the beginning, but over time she really didn't seem interested in treating me with the best available treatment. She continually told me that my disease was stable. I know my body and knew that it was stable. A second opinion confirmed what I already knew. Obviously, I never went back to see her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Knowledgeable related to migraines. Continues to try to find something to help...she is a good physician. Maybe not the most personable, but I see doctors for their knowledge and skill, not their friendship.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

SEEMS KNOWLEDGABLE ENOUGH. NOT TERRIBLY PERSONABLE...NO 'WARM FUZZIES'!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Not current with many conditions, such as fibromyalgia--wanted to pump me full of steroids (it is NOT inflammatory). Had me on anti-inflammatory drugs that did not help and made me queasy. Insisted I was depressed when I know that I am NOT. Nice enough but not knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Heiring's' for many years and have always been pleased with her treatment and suggestions and broad knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

This Doctor seemed very nice and listened to what I had to say. She gave me completely WRONG information about something she prescribed, lied about the side effects, when it came out, much more. Also was overcharged for the visit. Possibly the least knowledgable doctor I have seen although she seemed like the nicest. I will not be going to her again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Jessica O. Heiring's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Golden Valley, MN