Ratings for Dr. Wendy Bourland

I love her Very much. Even though She's not my Primary doctor, She is very caring and soo sweet. I reccomend St. Francis Peds Onclogy Clinic to anyone I meet.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. B and her team are the BEST pediatric oncologists in Oklahoma! HIGHLY recommend St. Francis peds oncology dept.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. Fine doctor, my wife and I were most impressed. Spring 2012

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

My 10yr old son was diagnosed 7-18-08 with Burkitts Lymphoma. We lived 2 1/2 hours away from the hospital. Dr. Bourland had a room waiting for my son and started treatment right away. She is the BEST Dr.ever!!! Such a Blessing to have her in our lives professionally and personally!!! God sent us to her and wow what a Blessing. My son is now cancer free and living life to the fullest.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Our daughter was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia on February 17, 2007. Dr Bourland has been our primary Dr, and has met all our needs and concerns. She is very caring and respectfull of what we are going through. Everyone who is treated by her knows how special she is. I can not say enough what she has ment to us over the last couple of years. ONCE AGAIN DR. WENDY BOURLAND IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND AN EVEN BETTER PERSON (IF THAT IS POSSIBLE).

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Wendy Bourland's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)