Ratings for Dr. Noam Y. Stadlan

Dr Noam Stadlan is highly skilled ,compassionate thorough. Integrity is uncompromising. If you don't know or understand your condition completely ,he will take the time to explain . If you are already are sophisticated in your neurological condition then you already know this guy is the right choice

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Not very compassionate about disc issues and lack of understanding impact of pain

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Stadlan was a Godsend for me! After years of back pain, with the feeling in my legs diminishing along with my quality of life and after seeing other doctors whose approach only gave me temporary relief, Dr. Stadlan's approach, his attentiveness and the calm and informative style gave me the hope I needed. He did my L5/S1 spinal fusion and I have been pain free for three years. Best decision I ever made and I highly recommend Dr. Stadlan. He changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have seen Dr. Stadlan since the early 1990's. He did my cervical fusions and a lumbar fusion. He is not only an outstanding surgeon but puts the patient's interests and care first. He always recommends conservative treatments before suggesting surgery. Surgery is always his last option. He thrived when he practiced as part of CINN. I am concerned that NorthShore University Health Systems has him stretched too far and doesn't allow him to spend adequate time with his patients. It is too bad that NorthShore acquired CINN. No physician can thrive in their system, only try to survive.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

10 doctors told me that only surgery can save me and I was looking for the best neurosurgeon in the field and per multiple not related sources Dr. Noam Stadlan was the best. When he checked my MRI he said: “I have seen cases as bad as yours when conservative treatment worked”. He refused to do a surgery and I am healthy and happy. He is the best Doctor and I will never forget him..

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Excellent doctor always concerned with patients welfare and health. Has gone out of his way numerous times to help resolve my back issues.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Very helpful, concerned about finding and repairing my back problems. Kept my wife informed about progress during and after surgery. Very willing to change his schedule to accommodate mine.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Noam Y. Stadlan's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company