Ratings for Dr. Samir R. Neimat

Dr. Neimat and his staff allowed me to have the courage to attend to veins that had made me feel inadequate for more than twenty years. I had two children later in life and a desk job which meant for years I wore pants. My legs look great. I am very happy to have met Sam and especially Anna Maria.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Neimat to everybody who has a vein problem. He did several surgeries on my legs this winter. His attention to my problem and patience while explaining all steps of my treatment devastated all hesitations I had before. Finally, I absolutely trusted him and never regret after. He did amazing job and my legs look beautiful!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I met with Dr. Neimat about 2 1/2 years ago. He was the first person to accurately diagnose me as having VNUS Reflux Disease. I made an appt to come in for the free consultation. Dr. Neimat was very patient and caring. He took the time to answer my questions in great detail. Unfortunately, At the time, I had CIGNA insurance which paid for the ultrasound but not the procedure because it was considered a cosmetic procedure rather than a necessary one. Well, the disease has progressed and Dr. Neimat said it would and I need help now more than ever. I experience severe cramping am my legs are so heavy at time, not to mention the skin discolorations that resemble bruised that are bluish/purplish in color. Unfortunately, I now have Kaiser Permanente, and I'm still not covered so I am still looking for someone to help me. It's been almost now since my last visit with Dr. Neimat, and I am still trying to find a way for him to complete my procedure. I just feel he is the best physician for me!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008