Ratings for Dr. Samir R. Neimat

Dr. Neimat, Lina, and Nancy are absolutely fabulous. Not only are they experts at their professions but their bed side manner is incredibly kind and thoughtful. I was nervous and they made me feel completely at ease.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

There aren't that many doctors that are left out there that actually care about the well being of their patients. Unfortunately, medicine has become nothing but a business. NOT DR. NEIMAT!! Not only is he a very qualified cardio vascular surgeon, he is also very good at what he does. He is a kind human being. He does what he does because he wants people to be healthy & happy, feel good & enjoy life. The office is one of those places where all is happy and positive. It has a nice vibe. His office manager Leenah is also a gem. They make a great team. I am very happy to have met him 8 years ago. I have my gorgeous legs back because of him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Neimat and his staff allowed me to have the courage to attend to veins that had made me feel inadequate for more than twenty years. I had two children later in life and a desk job which meant for years I wore pants. My legs look great. I am very happy to have met Sam and especially Anna Maria.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Neimat to everybody who has a vein problem. He did several surgeries on my legs this winter. His attention to my problem and patience while explaining all steps of my treatment devastated all hesitations I had before. Finally, I absolutely trusted him and never regret after. He did amazing job and my legs look beautiful!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I met with Dr. Neimat about 2 1/2 years ago. He was the first person to accurately diagnose me as having VNUS Reflux Disease. I made an appt to come in for the free consultation. Dr. Neimat was very patient and caring. He took the time to answer my questions in great detail. Unfortunately, At the time, I had CIGNA insurance which paid for the ultrasound but not the procedure because it was considered a cosmetic procedure rather than a necessary one. Well, the disease has progressed and Dr. Neimat said it would and I need help now more than ever. I experience severe cramping am my legs are so heavy at time, not to mention the skin discolorations that resemble bruised that are bluish/purplish in color. Unfortunately, I now have Kaiser Permanente, and I'm still not covered so I am still looking for someone to help me. It's been almost now since my last visit with Dr. Neimat, and I am still trying to find a way for him to complete my procedure. I just feel he is the best physician for me!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008